livetofall

goodbye America..North American Union and Amero on way

I've allready seen the pics of the Amero,and a video of it in hand with the "D" stamp, but now, no shit, NC is putting the NAU holgoram on the drivers licences. The mexican trucks started rolling our highways Sep. 2nd, there is 4 billion in short sell stocks betting the market crashes by 50% by Sep. 21st, and now this. I hope you all have gold silver, ammo and food stored, because the time for the shit hitting the fan has never been closer.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

I didnt post the article direct because there is an ACTUAL PICTURE on the web page worth seeing.
Looks like Bush and his moneychanger buddies are going to comeout really good on this one at our expense.
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

If you even ATTEMPED to read the article, you would of left a different comment than that hare-brained one. I forget people of low IQ read from the back of the book and stop after that.

I was responding to your ridiculous connection between a "none dare call it conspiracy" nutbar website story, and a real or imagined increase in short positions on the public markets during a period of correction, and concluding that we should run for the hills as armageddon is upon us.

It is rather humerous that you equate some North Carolina drivers license story with a market crash. I guess you read it on the internet so it's got to be true right? If you are so certain of this crash, then you can become a rich man by joining with all the other shorties. But don't forget, when you go long, the worse you can ever do is lose 100%. When you go short, well the sky is the limit when it comes to potential loses.

The economy and the markets are all cyclical. What goes up must come down. I wouldn't be surprised if a broad recession is around the corner. After all the North American economy has been growing for a while now, and if not carefully held in check it can be negatively effected by high inflationary costs which is then countered with rising interest rates and then throw in the high consumer debt of many Americans (and many 'nucks as well) not to mention the debt GWB adds every day he is in Iraq and ... oh oh ... people and business stop spending money, the economy stops growing and ... bingo ... can you spell recession? I knew you could.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

From the article:

"The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready," charges William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America logo on the SPP website,"

Here they are:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/NC4%20(2).jpg
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/SPP.gif

Those rednecks in Carolina have the gall to include images of portions of South America, Europe, Africa and Australia (though they are leaving Asia out of it - what's with that?)

But if you wanna see the REAL bad guys, check out Leisure World. http://www.lwsb.com/images/collage.jpg :o The old fogeys are bent on including South America, TOO! You can actually see two of them planning an attack on Polynesia in that picture - around Samoa.

Here's a better view http://homesoforangecounty.com/g/images/photos/leisure_world.jpg And this thing is right out there on Seal Beach Boulevard (about 3/4 mile south of the 405) for all to see.

It's simply amazing to me how many groups out there are in this "One World" agenda.

this goes to the DEEPEST levels of National Security.

Check out he logo for the Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center! :o:o>:(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cheyenne_Mountain_Operations_Center.png You can distinctly see a unified North American in the center of it.[:/]

NORAD has it, too - only MORE centerd on the North American Continent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:North_American_Aerospace_Defense_Command_logo.jpg The hilt of the sword in Mamasita Mexico.

I had never realized just HOW much influence the Security and Prosperity Partnership have. Fuckin A - THEY RUN NORAD!![:/]:S>:(:S[:/]>:(:S

I better start digging that fallout shelter again.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If you hate immigrants so much, or even if you didn't, why are you upset about identifying them?

Should make it easier to track and toss them once they have an established identity, no?
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

, there is 4 billion in short sell stocks betting the market crashes by 50% by Sep. 21st, and now this. I hope you all have gold silver, ammo and food stored, because the time for the shit hitting the fan has never been closer.

so what color are the black helicopters?

This would be really funny if it didn't seem like you actually believed it. Instead it's a sad tragedy.

1- $4B in shorts is nothing. Hedgies commonly employ a long-short combination and the market is measured in TRILLIONS, not billions. My company alone controls 2T in assets.

2- there is virtually no circumstance that could cause a 50% drop in the market. 9/11 happened when the S&P500 was at an absurd P/E ratio and it didn't fall 50%. Mexican trucks running around aren't quite so dangerous.

3- Who needs gold or food when you can have guns? Most people who are betting the commodities game buy certificates rather than the real thing (a PITA to store), but if something caused that sort of market failure in 3 weeks, your certificates would be worthless and there would be no market for your bars. Only the food would be of use, and people should have some stocked up for all assortments of natural disasters anyway.

, there is 4 billion in short sell stocks betting the market crashes by 50% by Sep. 21st, and now this. I hope you all have gold silver, ammo and food stored, because the time for the shit hitting the fan has never been closer.

so what color are the black helicopters?

This would be really funny if it didn't seem like you actually believed it. Instead it's a sad tragedy.

1- $4B in shorts is nothing. Hedgies commonly employ a long-short combination and the market is measured in TRILLIONS, not billions. My company alone controls 2T in assets.

2- there is virtually no circumstance that could cause a 50% drop in the market. 9/11 happened when the S&P500 was at an absurd P/E ratio and it didn't fall 50%. Mexican trucks running around aren't quite so dangerous.

3- Who needs gold or food when you can have guns? Most people who are betting the commodities game buy certificates rather than the real thing (a PITA to store), but if something caused that sort of market failure in 3 weeks, your certificates would be worthless and there would be no market for your bars. Only the food would be of use, and people should have some stocked up for all assortments of natural disasters anyway.

actuallly the short sells are against the SP indexes..I am not the one that knows stocks but the ticker watch guys are saying what the fuck.
The point is that a crazy bet that is sure to lose is going on.. why would you throw out that much to lose it all??? These are only like 5 investors making this bet not several thousand.
Mexican trucks are going to kill the amercian truckers. They have lower standards lower wages, and dont even have the same training requirements.
Its going to be fun to watch the violence as american truckers get tired of starving. Show these politicians we are tired

I was expecting to have the nutjob shit thrown at me from the rest, but its always the pussy ass bitches that call nutjob that arent ready to fight, and if we do have collapse and the NAU starts, they will be the first ones to kneel down and swallow rather than fight.

By the way,the last time a way out stock option was done like this in the history of trading, it was the shrot sell on the airline that was used in 911...guy came out with millions..and his name was never released.

I was expecting to have the nutjob shit thrown at me

Perhaps you'd be perceived as less of a nutjob if you'd post a reliable source for this $2B short option you're referring to.

So I'll ask you again -- do you have a link to a reliable source for this information?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I was expecting to have the nutjob shit thrown at me from the rest, but its always the pussy ass bitches that call nutjob that arent ready to fight, and if we do have collapse and the NAU starts, they will be the first ones to kneel down and swallow rather than fight

Ready to fight? How would we fight this? Should we put on our hatin' hats and go out a hijackin'?

How, pray tell, do you suggest fighting this?

actuallly the short sells are against the SP indexes..I am not the one that knows stocks but the ticker watch guys are saying what the fuck.
The point is that a crazy bet that is sure to lose is going on.. why would you throw out that much to lose it all??? These are only like 5 investors making this bet not several thousand.

So the 4th hand (20th?) claim is that 5 guys are putting 4B in Puts for SPY@75$? There are only a handful out there at those prices. More likely they would simply short sell. SPY alone has 57B in assets, Vanguard's primary mutual fund for it is 67B, and there are quite a few others.

Seems more likely that someone bought these puts a year back cheap, worrying about a worst case and someone decided to dress it up.

I'll repeat - 9/11 couldn't cause this much damage and it shut down every airport for a week and killed thousands. How the hell do you expect the same damage from Mexican trucks?

How the hell do you expect the same damage from Mexican trucks?

It seems harmless at first, until you realize that these trucks are actually driven by jews.

Are they ACLU members?

Worse, much worse... JPFO!!! :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Update - Mexican truck carrying dynamite explodes and kills 54.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/mexico_truck_explosion

Of course, it happened in Mexico. I'm just waiting for the calls about Mexican trucks being unsafe. They will be inspected, etc., and placarded properly.