SpeedRacer

Ron Paul on the Comprehensive Health Care Act

I like it, but what about people who don't make enough money that their health costs could be paid for with their tax credit savings?

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I like it, but what about people who don't make enough money that their health costs could be paid for with their tax credit savings?

It's still better than what they have now, is it not? There's not always a perfect solution right at the start.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The only issues where Paul differs from my point of view, are abortion and universal healthcare. But since he made his career as an Ob/Gyn, he is certainly entitled to his opinions. I would say this bill is definitely a step in the right direction, especially in getting rid of that 7.5% restriction on tax-deductible medical costs.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ron Paul is more Libertarian than anyone out there now.

He says that he is personally opposed to abortion, but that the federal government has n business addressing it. (However, he has been somewhat pragmatic and not-quite-so-against government position)

One of his more interesting stances is on the issue of "jury nullification." That is, he believes that a jury should be able to determine that the judge's citation of the law and instructions can be ignored.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Ron Paul IS the right man for the job!
Damn shame he has no chance of being elected.
Seems to be the real tragedy of American politics, the right people never get elected.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

damn time someone brought him up, thats why hes on my sig. he is electable, just that alot of dems will have to change their ticket because of the crap choices they have. Ron is the ONLY candidate who has openly spoke out of closing the borders, bringing our troops more and putting them on Mex border. ANother biggie is cutting off foreign aid. sending 5 bil a year to Israel 3 bill to egypt on and on..we save alot of money. AIPAC will really be lobbying against him as they control congress but hopefully enough people will see that truth of that shitty filthy AIPAC which only has power because they are getting OUR the taxpayers money! This is Liberatarian who had to take the R ticket to get a chance. So if you are a democrat that wants america back, and jobs and no more wars for Israel, you need to change your primary ticket.
Maybe if you look at the pics below you will figure out why we are at war and will probably be going to Iran next:
pay close attention to the last 3
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

Hmmm...of all the things I gather from Ron Paul's campaign - it's not an overwhelming sense of Judeophobia. It's that ALL alliances need to be modified so that they stop bleeding us dry.

Now, cutting off funding to the UN? I'm all over that. We could still use our assets for humanitarian aid (the Navy has changed their recruitment ads to feature the humanitarian mission of the service)...we just won't have the UN to skim 80% before it gets to those in need.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Maybe if you look at the pics below you will figure out why we are at war and will probably be going to Iran next:
pay close attention to the last 3

So, Ron Paul is a Nazi?

Sorry, but I don't know what else to take from your message blaming the Jews for our wars. Was it the dirty Jews that made us go into Vietnam too?:S

???????????????
blaming the jews for all of our wars??? I was pointing out a book that showed Bush as jewish and that hes a zionist puppet along with congress. By the way, AIPAC does not represent the jewish community it represents the Israeli warlords, so to say that i am saying all jews are filthy, is another misinterpretation. This is the very reason Israel gets away with constant murder, playing the anti-semitic card..are you Zionist jew or something?? But as usual you will have the assholes that will cut down Bush and the war, but the moment you mention Israel they scatter or stab you in the back. Its ok for anyone to talk the worse shit about those "filthy raghead Muslims" right????

but you just go ahead Zippo and try to throw me to the wolves as being some ignorant asshole who thinks all wars were caused by jews. Thats exactly how Zionists try to kill our !st ammmendment.
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

???????????????
blaming the jews for all of our wars??? I was pointing out a book that showed Bush as jewish and that hes a zionist puppet along with congress. By the way, AIPAC does not represent the jewish community it represents the Israeli warlords, so to say that i am saying all jews are filthy, is another misinterpretation. This is the very reason Israel gets away with constant murder, playing the anti-semitic card..are you Zionist jew or something?? But as usual you will have the assholes that will cut down Bush and the war, but the moment you mention Israel they scatter or stab you in the back. Its ok for anyone to talk the worse shit about those "filthy raghead Muslims" right????

but you just go ahead Zippo and try to throw me to the wolves as being some ignorant asshole who thinks all wars were caused by jews. Thats exactly how Zionists try to kill our !st ammmendment.

LOL.... Bush is Jewish!:S:D

Sieg Heil!

And no, I'm not a Zionist. And I agree that we treat Israel too well at times, and give them deals that are way too sweet on military items.

But I refuse to cross over into the absurd. (on this issue anyway)

Get it right...in Speaker's Corner, Bush is a Nazi, not a Jew.

Jeez.

Starighten him out Jeanne.

Maybe he's a Jewish Nazi? I'm pretty sure that would make him the anti-christ, which I'm sure many would agree that he is.

A little know fact...

George W. Bush has a Bacon number of 4.

George W. Bush was in Krajina meho srdce (2004) with Zuzana Stivinova (II)

Zuzana Stivinova (II) was in Pasti, pasti, pasticky (1998) with Karel Roden (I)

Karel Roden (I) was in 15 Minutes (2001) with David Alan Grier

David Alan Grier was in Woodsman, The (2004) with Kevin Bacon

Coincidence? I think not. It's CHAOS! The sky is falling! Anyone with a Bacon number of 4 MUST be pure evil.

Check your friends...

The Oracle of Bacon
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

I rather like Ron Paul.

Like the man said, it's a pity he's unelectable.

and if enough people keep believing that, he will be unelectable.

If people here really do think Ron Paul is the right candidate, then vote for him.

Do what I'm doing: I'm going to temporarily change my party affiliation to Republican so I can vote for him in the Republican Primaries.

In Maryland you can do that if you officially register for the party at least 12 weeks before the primary elections.

If enough people would bother to do this, he might have a chance.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Speedy racer mon,

thanks for the reminder!
i'm doing to same just to vote for Ron Paul!
This Hilary, obamabimbo, guliean media coverage is major BS!
And what’s this unelectable BS too?Your going to let the media determine who our canadates are?
oh the media says this is who i have to vote for cause they have the most TV time and the media polls tell me they are ahead BS!

we haven't even voted yet and people are already conceding the winners cause the media polls tell us!
.....wakeup and smell the BS!

You have the vote...us it! Don't let the media control this election!