jakee

Hospital security guard tasers man carrying newborn baby.

I have to agree with John. The child wouldn't have been at risk from electic shock unless a barb made contact with the child. With a tazer you can have hands on with the subject while they are being shocked.

Having a good old fashioned bundle wouldnt have been any safer either, nor would weilding a baton (which would have been impossible in the confines of a lift anyway)

I say he did a good job. Children are green and bounce pretty well anyway.

Now wait one damn second here.

Wasn't there something about "Fresh Hot Donut"s? We can't just ignore that.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, what other options did he have?

He had time.

The elevators were locked down, they weren't right next to the front door, there was no immediate danger of the dude disappearing into thin air.

Time zeroes out the instant a bad guy becomes cornered. This is the issue. If anything, the dude is less dangerous if he feels he has a chance to disappear. Like I said before, people cornered are dangerous to "hostages" and/or officers containing them. This is a proven (unfortunately) fact.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Unless, of course, the "Fresh Hot Donut" sign was flashing at Krispy Kreme at the time. In that case, things might be different.

Ah! The ol Krispy Kreme defense. I beleive many a cop has gotten out of a conviction on this plea.

You don't think an escalation can be achieved in less than two minutes? Let's look at this logically:

So the rate of escalation (:o) equals the speed of the time it takes get to Krispy Creme from the scene(:|) plus the wait in the drive thu(:S) over thedrying of the glaze(>:() , as shown here :o=(:|+:S)/>:( clearly states that an escalation rate less than one minute is very possible if the glaze drying time is ten minutes.

DAMMIT the cop was out of time, man!!

You'll need Kallend to figure out the escalation time if it was a 24-hour Fitness sign that lit up because I am not good with the mathematics involved with Refraction.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

So the rate of escalation (:o) equals the speed of the time it takes get to Krispy Creme from the scene(:|) plus the wait in the drive thu(:S) over thedrying of the glaze(>:() , as shown here :o=(:|+:S)/>:( clearly states that an escalation rate less than one minute is very possible if the glaze drying time is ten minutes.

that will be someone's sig line withing the week

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Most Krispy Kreme shops have drive thrus,

KK's are not "REAL" donuts - more like a waste of 2 grams of sugar and a bunch of air

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. Now I'm craving Krispy Kremes. >:(

I'm craving heavy cake donuts and a quart of milk

most bitter people do

Let's look at this logically:

Damn, you're much smarter than I. :D

I've seen the video numerous times, and I just can't agree that enough time was given or enough negotiation efforts were made before enlisting the taser. Sorry you disagree.

. . =(_8^(1)

I've seen the video numerous times, and I just can't agree that enough time was given or enough negotiation efforts were made before enlisting the taser. Sorry you disagree.

Yeah. I guess it's a disagree to disagree.[:/] Truthfully, I've always had respect for them donut chasers.:)

>but I still just cannot believe what the security guard did.

He did a great job! His job is to win; I can't believe anyone would want him to lose. (Of course, I'm sure there are people out there who want our security guards to be defeated, because they are incapable of conceiving of winning. Like the french.)

the forum rules state: Posts that contain material that we deem to be blatantly or unnecessarily racist..

pretty low
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

He did a great job! His job is to win; I can't believe anyone would want him to lose. (Of course, I'm sure there are people out there who want our security guards to be defeated, because they are incapable of conceiving of winning. Like the french.)

the forum rules state: Posts that contain material that we deem to be blatantly or unnecessarily racist..

pretty low

So Billvon forgot to use a capital "F", I don't see anything racist about that.

Gone fishing

pretty low

Interesting how you haul out the forum rules on someone for calling the French military losers, but in another thread wish death and destruction on America.

Hypocrite.

. . =(_8^(1)