warpedskydiver

Everyone should know this Marines name.

some say WW 11 was the greatest generation

this old grunt says
THIS generation is the greatest generation of warriers

smarter,healthier,better educated,more motivated than my generation ever was

I stand proud to have worn the same uniform and served when I meet these fine young men and women searving today..you young folks rock

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Thanks to all those that have served and will continue to serve.

Our best wish's go out to their loved ones that are waiting at home for their return:( and will help nurse them back to health if they get injured.[:/]

R.I.P.

"War spares not the brave, but the cowardly."

--Anacreon

"Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes."

-- Euripides

"In peace, sons bury their fathers; in war, fathers bury their sons."

-- Herodotus

"Valour is the contempt of death and pain."

-- Tacitus

:(

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

He broke international laws, was a war criminal, and deserved what he got helping to invade and occupy another country.

You need counseling.

I hope we never meet.

You need a lesson in basic moral truisms like what is right for one is right for all. A lesson in international law. A lesson in the role of the US military and a lesson in US foreign policy.

I hope we do meet.

He broke international laws, was a war criminal, and deserved what he got helping to invade and occupy another country.

You need counseling.

I hope we never meet.

You need a lesson in basic moral truisms like what is right for one is right for all. A lesson in international law. A lesson in the role of the US military and a lesson in US foreign policy.

I hope we do meet.

Is there anything about the USA that you admire or consider worthy?

If you have anything positive to say about this country, I'd love to hear it.

That is why he posts anonymously, he knows what his views of many of us will get him, and it is not a cold beer.

I don't for one second think there is anything good about him, except that maybe he is an organ donor.

So what's your excuse for posting anonymously, "Randall"? And have you checked NCclimber's profile?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I am more than open about who I am, and proud of it. (a quick search on this site will give you all the info you need);)

The poster in question wants to be a hateful, communistic, anarchist, and denigrade the fallen.

He would rather dishoner them after they have given their lives, but would never risk saying things like that to the face of his LIVING brothers in arms.

He might be pretty smug about his hateful views, but even soldiers of another country would not take kindly to his drivel.

Only cowards disgrace the fallen, for they cannot speak for themsleves.

His actions are those of a true coward.

He also would be wise to stay the fuck away from me.

I would have no empathy for his sorry ass.

I am more than open about who I am, and proud of it. (a quick search on this site will give you all the info you need);)

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=warpedskydiver;

Your profile does not seem very enlightening.

The poster in question wants to be a hateful, communistic, anarchist, and denigrade the fallen.

He would rather dishoner them after they have given their lives, but would never risk saying things like that to the face of his LIVING brothers in arms.

He might be pretty smug about his hateful views, but even soldiers of another country would not take kindly to his drivel.

Only cowards disgrace the fallen, for they cannot speak for themsleves.

His actions are those of a true coward.

He also would be wise to stay the fuck away from me.

I would have no empathy for his sorry ass.

I am sorry that a fine Marine and a fine young man is now dead on account of the arrogance, incompetence and venality of his CinC. Your anger would be better directed at the president who sent him on this sad and sorry mission.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I am sorry that a fine Marine and a fine young man is now dead on account of the arrogance, incompetence and venality of his CinC. Your anger would be better directed at the president who sent him on this sad and sorry mission.

Yeah... and Clinton got a blow job.... which is about as relevant as your post is to anything previously addressed in this thread. :S

As a US combat veteran of multiple deployments, I would like to add one piece. I think it is safe to say that the heros of one cause would be the "infidels" of the opposing cause.

In a perfect world I think we could all recognize bravery and self less service on both sides of the battle while still supporting our own personal views.

Regardless of the political, moral, or religious reasons we enter into combat the sacrifices of the warriors who fight those battles should never be cast aside.

For all who have not been "there" and ever for those who have take a second to curb your anger and hate to remember that those men and women on both sides are only fighting for their way of life.

It is not for us to judge who is right and who is wrong because in the end it does not matter. Who will be remembered as being right will be the one that wins.

It has been a few years now since the last life I took in Afghanistan but I still pray that those men found peace and that their families found solace.
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"