EricTheRed

Want to argue about something on the internet?

bwahaha!:D

hey, I wonder how many Speakers Corner people are actually just postbots!:o

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

LMAO, good question, still keeping my combat medic mos. BUt thanks for asking. Maybe you should do a research about how many people now have multiple MOS-ratings etc. far too comon these days, I got 3.

I know you will hate me for the rest of your life, regardless that I am doing what I have always talked about, it's call convictions, you should try it.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I know you will hate me for the rest of your life, regardless that I am doing what I have always talked about, it's call convictions, you should try it.

Nah.. I dont hate you....I would STILL buy you a VERY cheep beer... IF I ever saw you at a dropzone in my travels.

BUT I do base my opinion of people on here by the wonderful posts they continually make about towel heads etc in the past as well as derogatory comments about other peoples patriotism because they do not goose step to the same tune that the far right is stepping to..

Nah.. I dont hate you....I would STILL buy you a VERY cheep beer... IF I ever saw you at a dropzone in my travels.

BUT I do base my opinion of people on here by the wonderful posts they continually make about towel heads etc in the past as well as derogatory comments about other peoples patriotism because they do not goose step to the same tune that the far right is stepping to..

We are fortunate that you don't resort to using bogus stereotypes.

Fortunate, indeed.

Go do a search of certain far right wingers posts about the time of the beginning of the war...racism.. abounds.....and a real interesting take on patriotism being only alive and well within the fascist right wing.

Go do a search of certain far right wingers posts about the time of the beginning of the war...racism.. abounds.....and a real interesting take on patriotism being only alive and well within the fascist right wing.

No search necessary. Your word is proof enough.

What's a moobie?:D:D:D

MOS: Military Occupational Specialty. Every job has schools-training. In the Navy they call it rate, or rating.

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Some people just don't like it when I have referred to the terrorist by such names as TH. They prefer to call them nice people, god forbid we are politically incorrect!!!!. :D:D. Back to the corner watching the soup opera develop.