Nightingale

I need volunteers again!

Hey... thanks so much to everyone who volunteered last time. I got an A on my assignment.

I need ten more volunteers. This time, the subject is marriage, and to be eligible, you have to be married, have been married, or are/were living in a common-law marriage or relationship you considered to be a marriage, whether or not it was actually recognized by your state. Post here or drop me a PM if you're willing to let me pick your brain a bit.

Thanks much!

I'm thinking that one gets you banned from the study?;)

EDIT: Yes, I'll participate. Is your study just going to be with subjects from here? That would probably give it a slant of some sort or another.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

EDIT: Yes, I'll participate. Is your study just going to be with subjects from here? That would probably give it a slant of some sort or another.

Thanks so much to everyone who's agreed to help out!

I'm also interviewing some people I know outside of skydiving, but it'll probably be mostly skydivers.

Why do I finally understand what it feels like to be picked last in dodgeball.:(

>:(

:P

You did say "in a relationship you considered to be a marriage" and I suppose I might fall into that category.

Together seven years this year. Lived together more than six years (moved in at eight months of dating). Together for life. Have been/always will be best friends, lovers & faithful.

If that's not what marriage is, thank GOD I'm not in one.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.