dorbie

Islamist fanatic recants, insightful read

we've got fucked up fanatics right here in the USA (Nazi party, KKK, Westboro "baptist church" ,etc.)

They don't have much political support, though, because no one is re-enforcing their propaganda in such a way that large segments of the population will believe their BS.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

What would those issues be? Or do you mean I'm having problems understanding your use of English? If indeed the case you make is the latter then I agree, hardly suprising.:)

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It is sad deal you are justifying your love for muslim terrorists this way.:S

I heard there are some Vacancies in Tora Bora:|,

Besides, you are comlaining you did not uderstand something I told Dorbie, not you.

Edit to add: Besides you need to work on your Geography, Argentina is a different country than Venezuela......not the same. Do you at least understand that?

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

My appoligies, I didn't realise you are from the axis of evil. Now your over compensating far right attiutes make sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

...and that you are an infidel...

You do not miss any little chance to offend non-US citizens, right? Reason could be: You are an alien yourself, right? Does that hurt so much?

Or are you just trying hard to make friends? :S
How about opening your mind a bit? We already reached the 21st century.
;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

lmao, you are funny. You spout basless facts as usual.

Exactly, you should read a little more and get with the times ok. Check on Markharu bets on how many mohameds where on the list of the latest London hits.

Nothing new, why don't you bring the rest of your friends too, so they can also give you "expert" advice on the subjects they know little about:D:D:D:D

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon