amibovered

Christianity,Astrology

I've just watched a film on google video,called Zeitgeist,in it they claim christianity is just the latest version of an old story thats been told many times before in cultures pre-dating Christ,and the story itself is just a metaphor for atrological events.The film presents some very interesting evidence,that if correct,I find amazing that it's not common knowledge.If you haven't seen the film, I would recommend it,parts two and three are about 9/11 and New World Order,I know some in here aren't open to that sort of thinking,but at least watch part one,and see what you think.The first ten minuets is just music,so you can skip that.
If theirs a hell bellow,
We're all gonna go.

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

It is well established that Christianity, actually all three of the Abrahamic religions, have their common root in the polytheistic cults that appear to have emerged as the early civilizations began to mature; around 8000 to 6000 BC. Been a while since I've been up on it, but I believe the monotheistic cult that is believed to have evolved into what we think of as religion today was the Cult of Yahweh, practiced by Semitic Arabs possibly as early as 2000, certainly by 800. Judaism and Christianity added nothing substantial, just applying their own naming conventions and taking great license with some of the stories.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley