dorbie

I'm please with the outcome of the Duke debacle

How do you feel about Jon Burge, the senior Chicago police officer who tortured confessions out of black suspects to get convictions. What do you think his comeuppance should be?

The undercurrent of your series of responses on this and other justice threads reveals too much about your own patronizing prejudices you struggle with in relation to other posters.

I almost pity you.

It's simply fascinating how the righteous indignation is absent from a case where the victims are black.

So are you saying two wrongs make a right, or what exactly? I don't see the linkage. Any outrage over what happened here is independent of outrage appropriate for a different circumstance.

You want to talk about another case, open a thread on it. Otherwise, quit your bitching. You seem very upset that Whitey was right this time. Why?

Because it's simply fascinating how much righteous indignation there is about the Duke players, while the righteous indignation is absent from a far worse case where the victims are black.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Because it's simply fascinating how much righteous indignation there is about the Duke players, while the righteous indignation is absent from a far worse case where the victims are black.

You're wrong, and your patronizing accusations of racism are getting old. If you cared about justice you'd care about justice for all, but the only thing you see is color; blue vs. red THEN black vs. white.