dorbie

Scooter lynch mob should be ashamed

Please tell all of us what element of due process of law was denied Scooter.

Two squirts buddy>:( two squirts......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Can't answer the question, can you?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Can't answer the question, can you?

I have listed the reasons more than once. These pieces of info mean nothing to you.

squirt........squirt..........
Abraham Lincoln

squirt........squirt..........

Are:D you guys having a pissing contest?
:D

opps:$:D
Abraham Lincoln

Libby was denied no due process of law, though the system was used in a somewhat unfair manner.

Speaking of fair, how fair is it that Libby gets prison time for a perjury conviction and William Jefferson Clinton served not one day for a perjury conviction?

I personally find all left wingers crowing about Libby needing to serve his time who were not enraged about Clinton not serving any for an identical crime to be hypocrites. Can you give me a reason why I shouldn't?

:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Libby was denied no due process of law, though the system was used in a somewhat unfair manner.

Speaking of fair, how fair is it that Libby gets prison time for a perjury conviction and William Jefferson Clinton served not one day for a perjury conviction?

I personally find all left wingers crowing about Libby needing to serve his time who were not enraged about Clinton not serving any for an identical crime to be hypocrites. Can you give me a reason why I shouldn't?

:)

And what about Mr Sandy Burgler?
Abraham Lincoln

He's another story unto himself. That guy needs to be behind bars - period. Libby being behind bars for one minute while that worthless scumbag piece of fucking shit is out free is an utter disgrace.

Again, let's look at hypocrisy. Those crowing about Plame's purported identity leak being a breach of national security who were not enraged about Berger's actions are hypocrites of the lowest order. They tend to run with their tails between their legs when asked about Armitage not being charged if Plame was indeed covert. Then again, running with the tail between the legs to avoid facing facts seems to be a most popular modus operandus in politics of late - particularly on the left leaning side of the house.
:S

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

He's another story unto himself. That guy needs to be behind bars - period. Libby being behind bars for one minute while that worthless scumbag piece of fucking shit is out free is an utter disgrace.

Again, let's look at hypocrisy. Those crowing about Plame's purported identity leak being a breach of national security who were not enraged about Berger's actions are hypocrites of the lowest order. They tend to run with their tails between their legs when asked about Armitage not being charged if Plame was indeed covert. Then again, running with the tail between the legs to avoid facing facts seems to be a most popular modus operandus in politics of late - particularly on the left leaning side of the house.

Two squirts of piss[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Libby was denied no due process of law,:)

DING DING DING we have a winner!:)
And if there was something wrong with his trial, it will come out at appeal, as it should.

That's about all they seem to give about justice in this case. Ahh well...perhaps GWB will pardon Libby. Then we can hear them crow about misuse of Presidential pardons, and watch them run with their tail between their legs when the name Mark Rich comes up. Brave folks, those leftists.

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

My Dear Sir Kallend - why ever did you not compare and contrast Messrs. Libby and Clinton's punishments for their oh so heinous crimes? And have you no reason that I should change my opinion with regards to hypocrisy on this issue?

Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Libby was denied no due process of law,:)

DING DING DING we have a winner!:)
And if there was something wrong with his trial, it will come out at appeal, as it should.

You miss the point. On purpose I assume but missed none the less..........because of politics
Abraham Lincoln

My Dear Sir Kallend - why ever did you not compare and contrast Messrs. Libby and Clinton's punishments for their oh so heinous crimes?

Why keep a dog and bark yourself?:P

That's about all they seem to give about justice in this case. Ahh well...perhaps GWB will pardon Libby. Then we can hear them crow about misuse of Presidential pardons, and watch them run with their tail between their legs when the name Mark Rich comes up. Brave folks, those leftists.

Presidential pardons? How about Richard Nixon, Cap Weinberger, Elliott Abrams, a former assistant secretary of state for Inter-American affairs; and former National Security Adviser Robert McFarlane.
And then there's those that got off on a technicality, like Ollie and Poindexter.

Presidential pardons? How about Richard Nixon, Cap Weinberger, Elliott Abrams, a former assistant secretary of state for Inter-American affairs; and former National Security Adviser Robert McFarlane.
And then there's those that got off on a technicality, like Ollie and Poindexter.

It's the old - Well, Johnny did it" defense. LOL

Most learn that tactic just doesn't cut it by age twelve. How old are you?

Since trial by jury is clearly something that you do not agree with, what is your suggestion for how the criminal justice system should operate? Imprisonment without trial, according to Bush's wishes?

We know the jury was tainted in this case, we have one of the jurors (incidentally a left wing journalist) saying on video that he and others were asking "Where's Bush & Cheney?" during deliberations.

We "know" nothing except what the media has told us. There is a process for appealing a conviction. Stop trying to short circuit it just because Libby is your darling.

I personally saw video of the juror's comments, you're wrong, I know what he said. Of course the media had another angle they were looking to rope the executive into the whole mess, but they revealed too much about Libby being railroaded. There are also some very iffy restrictions imposed by the judge as 'punishment' for Libby not taking the stand. I know enough to know this absolutely stinks. You seem to like the stench though.

I reserve my sympathy for people truly railroaded by prosectors, with faked evidence and confessions obtained by torture.

But you're okay with people being railroaded by prosectors, with faked evidence or confessions obtained by torture?

I'm basing this on your lack of criticism of Mike Nifong. Then again, your outrage could be based on secondary matters, like skin color and/or political affiliation.