RkyMtnHigh

Amazing to hear the masses saying that they would leave the US

Gee was it you who followed me around and reported to the mods that I had a CHICKENHWAWKS WEBSITE LINKED in it...

I'm glad you finally recognize I have a LOT of pull with the mods.

Now, I need you to start being nice to me or I'm going to have them start taking out the TOP half of your posts too.:|

. . =(_8^(1)

And now thousands of innocent Iraqis and Americans have died thanks to your beloved Burble Thumper GWB. Don't even waste your breath trying to defend this war as it has been nothing but a waste of lives, money and time on all sides. The Iraq war had nothing to do with 9/11 and WMDs. The American people were lied to by their leadership and you are now stuck in the abyss with no way to save face and win. This is nothing but a lose-lose scenario for America and Iraq and we can thank GWB for the mess the world now finds itself.

Maybe it is time for America to have a female president (be it Clinton or Rice ... or someone else) because I'm pretty sure they would not be so egar to start another war in a place like ... Iran. GWB is indefensible. The man is dangerous to the world. Why do some Americans fail to see this.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

What people are and what people call themselves is not always the same.

I think I know what I am (besides being a tad crazy B|). I am a fiscal conservative and someone who sits somewhere near the center when it comes to social issues.

Your regular use of labels like "burble thumper" and neocon do little to support your self-described ideology. ;)

Your regular use of labels like "burble thumper" and neocon do little to support your self-described ideology.

And what terms of endearment to YOU use to describe those who are not goose stepping along to YOUR ideology.

Heres to you Mr Right Wing
Stick that in your craw and grind on it.

Craw....chickenhawks......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I crack myself up :P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And this has to what with the thread by the way???

Back to playign the player tricks again... why is that such a favorite tactic of the FAR Right????

I would SILL buy you that first class ticket to Uruaguay if you want.. you just have to stay there.

I think you guys will like it there.

Heres to you Mr Right Wing
Stick that in your craw and grind on it.

Craw....chickenhawks......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I crack myself up :P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

to support your self-described ideology

If I was an athiest I would have an ideology, but I am an agnostic. Agnostics do not have an ideology. We just do not know if there is or isn't a God and we sure as hell don't base our foreign policy based on the voices we want to hear in our heads on some mythical devine God which can not be proved to exist or can not be proved to not exist.

to support your self-described ideology

If I was an athiest I would have an ideology, but I am an agnostic. Agnostics do not have an ideology. We just do not know if there is or isn't a God and we sure as hell don't base our foreign policy based on the voices we want to hear in our heads on some mythical devine God which can not be proved to exist or can not be proved to not exist.

Impressive. :ph34r:

And now thousands of innocent Iraqis and Americans have died thanks to your beloved Burble Thumper GWB.

Are you ignorant or do you lack reading and comprehension skills? When did I say I loved George W. Bush?

The Iraq war had nothing to do with 9/11 and WMDs.

I never said it did. I said the war was started for the wrong reasons (should have been started during the Clinton administration when Saddam Hussein began using chemical weapons against the Kurds).

Maybe it is time for America to have a female president (be it Clinton or Rice ... or someone else) because I'm pretty sure they would not be so egar to start another war

What a sexist statement.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Your regular use of labels like "burble thumper" and neocon do little to support your self-described ideology.

And what terms of endearment to YOU use to describe those who are not goose stepping along to YOUR ideology.

I'm not sure what you are talking about? IMO applying negative stereotypes to those who have a differing opinion is an indication of poor intellect.

I never said it did. I said the war was started for the wrong reasons (should have been started during the Clinton administration when Saddam Hussein began using chemical weapons against the Kurds).

Why are some Americans so egar to start wars around the world?

I'm not sure what you are talking about? IMO applying negative stereotypes to those who have a differing opinion is an indication of poor intellect.

This tactic has been used throughout history with great success. Take something you don't like and associate with something negative until they become synonymous. (Particularly successful amongst the ignorant.)

Why are some Americans so egar to start wars around the world?

Why are some dictators so eager to commit genocide? Why are some people unwilling to stop dictators from commiting genocide?

Look! You gotta quit taking the ravings posted on those loony, leftwing, moonbat sites as beacons of truth.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2856477#2856477

OOPS ..

Where'd yall go to school there..........

This tactic has been used throughout history with great success. Take something you don't like and associate with something negative until they become synonymous. (Particularly successful amongst the ignorant.)

LOL ... just like the dislike some Yanks had for Saddam and how they tried to use what Saddam did to the Kurds to justify invading and occupying Iraq. Careful there dude ... hypocricy can be an ugly thing. Don't ever forget the USA created Saddam and gave him his powers.

Oh and it's a good thing I have thick skin and let certain comments bounce off of me. But you did violate a form rule in a previous post of yours with a PA. But I don't care and there is no need to a Greenie to step in ... what goes around comes around. B|

eauty is only skin deep.

That's just something ugly people say. And ugly peoples' moms.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

LOL ... just like the dislike some Yanks had for Saddam and how they tried to use what Saddam did to the Kurds to justify invading and occupying Iraq. Careful there dude ... hypocricy can be an ugly thing. Don't ever forget the USA created Saddam and gave him his powers.

Are you stating that you do not care that Saddam Hussein was using chemical weapons against the Kurds? I am not taking something I dislike and associating it with something negative. I am taking something I dislike (genocide) and calling it what it is (genocide). Where is the hypocrisy?

Oh and it's a good thing I have thick skin and let certain comments bounce off of me. But you did violate a form rule in a previous post of yours with a PA. But I don't care and there is no need to a Greenie to step in ... what goes around comes around. B|

That was not a personal attack. If it was then Amazon would be permanently banned. ;)

Edit: I use that statement when people continue to state that I stated something I did not or am something I am not.

That was not a personal attack. If it was then Amazon would be permanently banned. ;).

Amazon is much more direct than your poke. That was Kallendish in style. But he does it with more flare.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

That was not a personal attack. If it was then Amazon would be permanently banned. ;).

Amazon is much more direct than your poke. That was Kallendish in style. But he does it with more flare.

I don't have much flare, I'm a minimalist.

there's hope. Maybe a late growth spurt combined with more weight lifting.....

Get a ZP main and you'll have much more flare. :|
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706