RkyMtnHigh

Amazing to hear the masses saying that they would leave the US

Get a ZP main and you'll have much more flare.

Hey what the hell do you think this is .........................a skydiving site or sumpin:o

Whups!! :$

Sorry!!! Carry on, carry on.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Are you stating that you do not care that Saddam Hussein was using chemical weapons against the Kurds?

Do I care that Saddam was using chemicals weapons against the Kurds. Yes I did think that that was wrong. But it does not justify invading a country, killing thousands and thousands of people, and occupying their country. If you are so concerned about the possible genocide going on around the world, why is your country not invading Africa to help the people of D'Arfur? What about what happened in Chechnya?

Are you ignorant or do you lack reading and comprehension skills? When did I say I loved George W. Bush?

That was not a personal attack

Was I wrong to label you a GWB supporter? I guess I was wrong. I make mistakes in my life. I am not all that. But if you go back to look at the history of this thread, I was responding to another person's post and then you came in to defend that person's stance and then I assumed you were a GWB supporter. I don't know about you, but I can't possibly follow every word in every thread here. But does that mean I am ignorant and that I have reading comprehension skills?

So in the future I will try and remember that you are not a GWB supporter and will try and avoid labeling you as one.

Now my rubber skin is back on so if anyone else is interested in throwing things my way ... now is your chance. :P

PS: I don't agree with everything Amazon says. But I do agree with her in how we feel America has taken the wrong fork in the road these last 4+ years since GWB decided to wage war all because he thinks his God told him it was okay to do it.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Are you stating that you do not care that Saddam Hussein was using chemical weapons against the Kurds?

Do I care that Saddam was using chemicals weapons against the Kurds. Yes I did think that that was wrong. But it does not justify invading a country, killing thousands and thousands of people, and occupying their country. If you are so concerned about the possible genocide going on around the world, why is your country not invading Africa to help the people of D'Arfur? What about what happened in Chechnya?

I don't know what to say. I don't want thousands and thousands of people to die and I don't want to occupy their country. I want to remove a dictator who is committing genocide. If one can not happen without the other ... As far as why America is not doing anything to stop genocide in other regions, politics (and probably other things). [:/]

I make mistakes in my life

I make mistakes too. I'm sorry. It can become frustrating to have people continually accuse you of saying something you didn't or being something you aren't (and it begins to make me question whether people are actually reading anything).
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I'm not sure what you are talking about? IMO applying negative stereotypes to those who have a differing opinion is an indication of poor intellect.

Look! You gotta quit taking the ravings posted on those loony, leftwing, moonbat sites as beacons of truth.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2856477#2856477

OOPS ..

Where'd yall go to school there..........

I was talking about something outside this forum. Actually I was thinking of Democrat Underground, a pretty fucking hostile place to people who don't tow the hard left party line.

You, on the otherhand, label the people on this site, who don't see things your way, as rightwing, neocon, Bush lovers, who only get their info from Lush Rimjob or implying they'd be happier living under a fascist regime.

It's fairly common for your posts to contain derogatory stereotypes. All too frequently, these stereotypes have little (if anything) to do with the context of the discussion.

I bet I could find 20 examples of you using these negative stereotypes before you could find four by me.

Hope this clears things up for you. ;)

You, on the otherhand, label the people on this site, who don't see things your way, as rightwing, neocon, Bush lovers, who only get their info from Lush Rimjob or implying they'd be happier living under a fascist regime.

It's fairly common for your posts to contain derogatory stereotypes. All too frequently, these stereotypes have little (if anything) to do with the context of the discussion

So basically you are saying... if walks like a duck.....quacks like a duck....shows up as a duck in the duck identification books...it is in point of fact....

A SALMON.....

Ok right.. got ya...:S:S:S

Oh did I mention the duck is also supporting the war....is pro-life( although STILL pro death-penalty and last I checked... war is fairly filled with death too).. is anti embryonic stem cell research.... and is pro-god in government is good....and is one patriotic mofo-duck fo sho.. at least at republican duck gatherings.

It can become frustrating to have people continually accuse you of saying something you didn't or being something you aren't

Hey, you did it first by refusing to acknowledge you explicitly stated you were FOR the killing of babies and using their severed hands as hacky sacks. I was especially in disagreement with the painting of their chubby little hands bright pink and blue before "hacking in".

With that stated, it was obvious you were a die hard, closet homosexual (pink and blue), Republican.

(that was tame for this forum, BTW)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It can become frustrating to have people continually accuse you of saying something you didn't or being something you aren't

Hey, you did it first by refusing to acknowledge you explicitly stated you were FOR the killing of babies and using their severed hands as hacky sacks.

You did it again. I said hacky handle, not hacky sack. Will it ever end? ;)

You did it again. I said hacky handle, not hacky sack. Will it ever end? ;)

You win, I'm totally outclassed here.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

oh sorry.. what was that.....what is good for the goose in your world is below what the gander can do....gotcha......sorry that dog dont hunt in mine.

I didn't really think so, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.

Just because the hermit thinks everyone out plotting to steal his nuts and berries, that doesn't mean they are. Nevertheless, he still views everyone with suspicion.

What are you doing with my nuts and berries? and how dare you imply that I'm a hermit. Not if you'll excuse me, I need to draw the blinds at my home and shut myself out from the world and play with my nuts and berries. :ph34r:

Fixed it for you.

Fuckin A tweety. If they say they want to leave, make em. If people want to find out just how good we actually have it, let them live somwhere else for awhile. I may not agree with all the politics and may not like George W, but I do love America and would never choose to live anywhere else.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.