skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

I might be a selfish, twisted, and condescending asshole, but at least I'm not a moron who only made it past puberty because daddy had a hojillion dollars.

Well, see there... Paris Hilton makes you feel better about yourself. And she gives you someone to hate, which apparently some people need. So I guess she has some redeeming qualities after all!

And you're right... a drunk driver whose daddy has a hojillion dollars definitely deserves to be raped and mamed, but a regular ol' middle-class drunk driver doesn't deserve such horrible things! :S

Oh well, you guys continue on with the hatefest. Whatever floats your boat...

Humanity at its finest here: wishing hideous harm on others.

"Ain't no runnin' from karma."

I just love how "christian" this country is becoming...all that forgiveness and love.

America has always been about the money....the Golden Rule... He who has the Gold Makes the rules

All of you jealous wankers..back off..... this is one of our Caplitalist Princesses.

They have different rules....Just like GW got off scott free from his "indiscretions" of drugs and DUI and AWOL.... you forgave him and elected him president:S:S:S:S

So I guess you're now excitedly waiting for your friend to end up getting disfigured with spinal injuries, or hoping that she'll end up getting gangbanged in prison?

No, but my friend isn't the worldwide posterchild for everything wrong with America. I thought she was a fucking idiot for a while and didn't even associate with her until she grew up a bit, and it'll be a loooooong time before she can regain the respect I used to have for her.

But the thing is, when someone is paraded around in front of the world as the epitome of "Money gets you out of anything", I don't see a problem with some animosity towards that person. It takes a lot for me to feel ashamed of anything, but people like her make me ashamed to be from California. I might be a selfish, twisted, and condescending asshole, but at least I'm not a moron who only made it past puberty because daddy had a hojillion dollars.

It comes with fame. I've seen in various sized communities where, someone gets-off a DUI charge because they are a 'big name' in that community or they get-off a rape charge because they are the 'star' on the high school football team and the girl came from 'the other side of the tracks' and had a bad reputation, anyhow.(:S) It happens all over this country. We tend to give preferential treatment to those of 'status'. Is it right? I don't think so. Will it continue? Probably. [:/] This is America!

Chuck

Very aware, been to jail but not prisons (misdomeanors) several times, and let me say, black, white, or hispanic any jail time is cruel and unusual punishment for any offense other than serious felonies and capitol punishment.

Have you ever been arrested?!?!?!:|

WRONG on that one Tweirdo....I sure as hell did not vote for that sorry excuse.... but he sure has pulled the wool over the eyes of the religious wrong.... they believed in him...instead of actually looking at his background.

I remember th bush election and more or less everyone on this website was all for bush becoming president and were giving so much abuse to the people from outside of america saying becareful electing him. Seems the tune has changed.

Those old election night campaigns would be a laugh to read now

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I remember th bush election and more or less everyone on this website was all for bush becoming president and were giving so much abuse to the people from outside of america saying becareful electing him. Seems the tune has changed.

Those old election night campaigns would be a laugh to read now

Not me.... I actually excercised my right to vote (first time since I was 18) to try and keep him outta that office.

What was that about sheep.....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

the risk of sc....and I won't go in there...but -
I love how our prison system is SUPPOSED to reform people...ever notice once someone is convicted they cannot redeem themselves in society and ever be able to restart their lives??? no way can you ever get your life back in order or find a real job again.[:/]
once the system sucks you in at all...you're fucked for life!
B|

The American "justice" system is more of a joke than ever before.

Nope....it's prety much ALWAYS been~ How much justice can you afford! ;)

I think it was Johnny Cochran who said...
" The justice system in this country isn't Black, it isn't White, it's Green"....[:/]:|

There are many things and people in this country who are Positive, Contributing, Hard Working and Virtuous...
too bad the media, ( everything from TV gossip shows, to magazines, to newspapers, to the Damn network and cable system Evening News programs)....choose to Ignore the good,,,, and instead concentrate on the "wild and crazy" types..
the Misbehavors, the Naughty....the lousy role Models get the attention...Even Here...
She really should spend a month or so in Jail...
the charge,,,Past underage drinking, ( how long does the statute of limitations fun for that???;))....Unwarranted Arrogance,,, MisUse of ALL sorts of cosmetics,,, BAD Judgement, in Lots of things.....Potential disgrace to the name of her GrandFather!!!!!.. the REAL Hilton Entreprenuer......Remember here.... Paris and Nikki's Daddy,,,,, was the heir of the ORIGINAL
money Maker(s).... True the father may still be involved in the business,,, But He too ( not certain of Paris's dad's name)...was brought up in a " well- to - do" "Jet- Set" lifestyle....
Some of those who are weathly by inheritance or good fortune to be born into HUGE wealth...ought to make an effort to use that wealth for productive and positive purposes, and not for self indulgent, over abundant, careless behaviors, and useless commodities....
whoa...... and all i wanted to do was quote OJ's lawyer.........B|:)
jmy