skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

My rage is directed at the system, but it's also directed at anyone who drives drunk, gets caught, and isn't punished for it… and no, I don't consider 3 days in jail adequate punishment.

Lets see. First time Dui and Driving on a suspended License. 3 Days in Jail plus 40 days House arrest.

Sounds pretty normal.

I've done my share of driving while shit faced. Live and learn. I would expect the same thing to be said about me as Grue is saying when I done it.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if she hit your little girl Jay, I remember Lee's post not so long ago about his cousin being killed by a drink driver. Ask him how he feels and call him a sheep :P

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

[replyThe American "justice" system is more of a joke than ever before.

If she was black, uneducated and from Compton she would be doing the 45 days....or a better guess would be six months.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

If she was black, uneducated and from Compton she would be doing the 45 days....or a better guess would be six months.

Yep. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lets see. First time Dui and Driving on a suspended License. 3 Days in Jail plus 40 days House arrest.

Its the fact she was given the time, being cut short for good behaviour is one thing. Having nearly all your time cut for being "sick" is a joke.

My rage is directed at the system, but it's also directed at anyone who drives drunk, gets caught, and isn't punished for it… and no, I don't consider 3 days in jail adequate punishment.

Sounds pretty normal.

It's a fucking joke.

A first time DUI should be nothing less than 14 days in jail, a $5,000 fine, and a 1 year licence suspension. MINIMUM. No plea bargains. No cutting deals. No early release for good behaviour.
cavete terrae.

For driving on a suspended license? :S My tattooed up, uneducated, part Samoan brother is a total fuck-up, with some grand theft autos, identity thefts, and numerous drug and weapons charges under his belt. It took a combination of them at the same time and his 4th or 5th arrest before he was confined for more than 30 consecutive days.

As for the others in this thread...I think the fact that she got out of jail so quickly is kind of hot. She just moved up a couple notches in my book. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I've done my share of driving while shit faced. Live and learn. I would expect the same thing to be said about me as Grue is saying when I done it.

FACT: Most 1st time DUI`s do not get ANY Jail Time. (Depending of course on how good their LIAR is.)

FACT: She DID NOT hit a Little girl. She got a DUI like 1000`s of people do every day in this country. No one was hurt.
Then she got caught for Driving on a suspended license. This is why she went to jail.

She had a good LIAR. He found a way to get her out. That was his Job. He did it and did it well.

None of this justifies people calling for her Death, Suffering and Rape.

Those people have some real issues and I truly feel sorry for them.

For what it's worth, if anyone thinks I'm only doing this because she's a celebrity (not directed at you, Andy, just happen to be replying to your post):

About 18 months ago one of my best friends was arrested for DUI. I happened to be picking up some other people at the bar and giving them a ride home, because my close friends know that if they're in town and can't afford a taxi, I will always give them a ride home if it's the difference between them driving drunk or not. Well, she drove drunk, with passengers (!). I saw her being arrested, parked the car and asked the officer on scene if I could give her passengers a ride home, as I was acting as designated driver that evening. He said that was no problem, so I took them all home. The four passengers (2 from her load, plus the 2 I picked up originally) all asked me to help scrape up money to go get her bailed out. I said I would absolutely not be a part of that, because she needed to learn her lesson. Unfortunately they managed to get her out without my help, and she became a recidivism statistic shortly thereafter. Can I definitively say spending a day or two in jail might have prevented that? No. But getting her out within a couple of hours didn't help.
cavete terrae.

None of this justifies people calling for her Death, Suffering and Rape.

Those people have some real issues and I truly feel sorry for them.

Amen, the sort of people that would make you think twice about bringing your family to the dropzone.

Disgusting thoughts and words. The reality of it is most prisoners do not even talk this way.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

My words were harsh.

But its the "if's." Se could of hit someone

Her raping, maiming and death are not wished for. But if she does die driving intoxicated you'll see me shrug a shoulder and say "meh, so what."

For what it's worth, if anyone thinks I'm only doing this because she's a celebrity (not directed at you, Andy, just happen to be replying to your post):

About 18 months ago one of my best friends was arrested for DUI. I happened to be picking up some other people at the bar and giving them a ride home, because my close friends know that if they're in town and can't afford a taxi, I will always give them a ride home if it's the difference between them driving drunk or not. Well, she drove drunk, with passengers (!). I saw her being arrested, parked the car and asked the officer on scene if I could give her passengers a ride home, as I was acting as designated driver that evening. He said that was no problem, so I took them all home. The four passengers (2 from her load, plus the 2 I picked up originally) all asked me to help scrape up money to go get her bailed out. I said I would absolutely not be a part of that, because she needed to learn her lesson. Unfortunately they managed to get her out without my help, and she became a recidivism statistic shortly thereafter. Can I definitively say spending a day or two in jail might have prevented that? No. But getting her out within a couple of hours didn't help.

So I guess you're now excitedly waiting for your friend to end up getting disfigured with spinal injuries, or hoping that she'll end up getting gangbanged in prison?

So I guess you're now excitedly waiting for your friend to end up getting disfigured with spinal injuries, or hoping that she'll end up getting gangbanged in prison?

No, just the famous attention whores like Paris. A good disfigurement and we won't ever have to hear about her in the media again. Then again... nothing like a good plastic surgeon can't fix for the right price these days. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, but my friend isn't the worldwide posterchild for everything wrong with America. I thought she was a fucking idiot for a while and didn't even associate with her until she grew up a bit, and it'll be a loooooong time before she can regain the respect I used to have for her.

But the thing is, when someone is paraded around in front of the world as the epitome of "Money gets you out of anything", I don't see a problem with some animosity towards that person. It takes a lot for me to feel ashamed of anything, but people like her make me ashamed to be from California. I might be a selfish, twisted, and condescending asshole, but at least I'm not a moron who only made it past puberty because daddy had a hojillion dollars.
cavete terrae.