skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

looks like you beat me to it. In any case, my post was:

Cumslut Hilton is already out of jail?

Due to "medical reasons"

Yeah, she hasn't sucked a cock in 96 hours, and has to be released to house arrest to pull a train.

I hope whoever got paid off by her daddy gets Ebola, and I hope she dies next time she drives drunk, because she'll never learn her lesson when she's under "house arrest"

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the preferential treatment worthless twats like her get.
cavete terrae.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the preferential treatment worthless twats like her get.

Can I get a FUCKING A-MEN! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Watch out Grue, shes just a person, we dont know her circumstances and we dont want to spew evil venom. LOL

I hope she hits a lamp post head on next time she's drink drving and caves her skull in.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Watch out Grue, shes just a person, we dont know her circumstances and we dont want to spew evil venom. LOL

I hope she hits a lamp post head on next time she's drink drving and caves her skull in.

If she doesn't take anybody with her, that'll be a good day. :P

No wait, I take that back... If she has Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan and Nichole Richie with her in the car, and all their skulls get caved in.... hoooo boy! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D

I think I'd rather see her get disfigured with spinal injuries. Extra bonus points if she manages to kill Lindsay Lohan in the accident so she has to think about that in her wheelchair while someone changes her colostomy bag.
cavete terrae.

Humanity at its finest here: wishing hideous harm on others.

"Ain't no runnin' from karma."
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

oh, and if these are "medical reasons", she should be remanded to a max security psych hospital.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Hell, remand her to a men's prison. She's just suffering from a lack of gangbangery, I'm sure she'd be fixed right up.
cavete terrae.

No kidding. Who the fuck cares.

Me.

When people who actually put others at risk by driving drunk and left of the bell curve are walking free after 3, and people who are serving for YEARS for using drugs in their own home without affecting anyone else (or other victimless "crimes", e.g. prostitution between consenting adults, etc etc), that offends the shit out of me.
cavete terrae.

Then get your wholier then thou outrage directed at the system, not the girl. She is simply doing everything she can to get out of jail, the same you and I would do.

And do you REALLY think this is the only person who escape jail time, regardless of fame? Just because its front page news everywhere doesnt mean she is the only one who managed it.
Remster

Then get your wholier then thou outrage directed at the system, not the girl. She is simply doing everything she can to get out of jail, the same you and I would do.

And do you REALLY think this is the only person who escape jail time, regardless of fame? Just because its front page news everywhere doesnt mean she is the only one who managed it.

My rage is directed at the system, but it's also directed at anyone who drives drunk, gets caught, and isn't punished for it… and no, I don't consider 3 days in jail adequate punishment.
cavete terrae.

Yep, just look at O.J. Simpson. I can't stand that SOB either.

Sometimes I am just ashamed to be even part of the same species and some others here.

Pathetic Sheep that believe what the media feeds them. Wish Death and suffering on someone that has not hurt anyone. Someone that in no way at all has had any effect on your lives.

Yet, People call for her death, Suffering and Rape.

Who are the sick ones here?

Wow!.. You mean a wealthy person found a lawyer that found a way to get her out of jail?? Holy Shit!! Oh, the Humanity. Like that has never happened before and doesnt happen every single day. Welcome to America where he who can afford the best Liar I mean Lawyer.. Wins.

Does any of this matter?
Justice?? We want to see her Killed, Maimed and Raped?? For what? Driving on a suspended license?

Sheep. Blind Pathetic Sheep.:|

Sometimes I am just ashamed to be even part of the same species and some others here.

Pathetic Sheep that believe what the media feeds them. Wish Death and suffering on someone that has not hurt anyone. Someone that in no way at all has had any effect on your lives.

Yet, People call for her death, Suffering and Rape.

Who are the sick ones here?

Wow!.. You mean a wealthy person found a lawyer that found a way to get her out of jail?? Holy Shit!! Oh, the Humanity. Like that has never happened before and doesnt happen every single day. Welcome to America where he who can afford the best Liar I mean Lawyer.. Wins.

Does any of this matter?
Justice?? We want to see her Killed, Maimed and Raped?? For what? Driving on a suspended license?

Sheep. Blind Pathetic Sheep.:|

Call me a sheep, but I've never driven drunk with my headlights off, and I never will. It's not the suspended license thing that annoys me,it's the fact that she didn't do time in the first place for drunk driving, and she's ducking out of it again.

The American "justice" system is more of a joke than ever before.
cavete terrae.