dweeb

On Iraq, Bush says public is with him.

WASHINGTON - Confronted with strong opposition to his Iraq policies, President George W. Bush decides to interpret public opinion his own way. Actually, he says, people agree with him.

Democrats view the November elections that gave them control of Congress as a mandate to bring U.S. troops home from Iraq. They are backed by evidence; election exit poll surveys by The Associated Press and television networks found 55 percent saying the U.S. should withdraw some or all of its troops from Iraq.

Bush says Democrats have it all wrong: the public does not want the troops pulled out - they want to give the military more support in its mission.

"Last November, the American people said they were frustrated and wanted a change in our strategy in Iraq," he said April 24, ahead of a veto showdown with congressional Democrats over their desire to legislation a troop withdrawal timeline. "I listened. Today, General David Petraeus is carrying out a strategy that is dramatically different from our previous course."

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,137382,00.html?ESRC=army-a.nl

What the fuck?

:o

In his small incompetence filled world of delusion ...filled with yes men who are desparate to keep their jobs rather than serving their country with some semblance of reality, I am sure he really believes that crap.

He does not live in a realistic world since anyone who disagreed with him was long ago retired. He is a true believer....in his own personl delusion.. GOD has told him to go have a war where hundreds of thousands of evildoers have died( he gets to DECIDE who are the evildoers too)

filled with yes men who are desparate to keep their jobs rather than serving their country with some semblance of reality,

Seems like the yes men from the other side don't know on which side their bread is buttered. Who caved?

The stupidest man in the world has outfoxed all of those intelligent liberals one more time. I love it.

The stupidest man in the world has outfoxed all of those intelligent liberals one more time. I love it.

Actually, the stupidest part of our population has outfoxed the smarter minority, but that's beside the point. Why would you love all the dying on both sides? :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why would you love all the dying on both sides?

Did I say that? What I love is seeing a bunch of elitist leftists, who are the true source of derision to radical Islam, thinking that the problem will go away if we leave them alone, losing a game of political wits to someone whom they consider to be the stupidest man on earth.

Apparently it wasn't a mandate, afterall.

>who are the true source of derision to radical Islam . . .

So now you're saying the radical islamists hate the left, and are more aligned with the republicans? Odd that you would align yourself (even indirectly) with the people we're fighting. Do other republicans feel this way?