dweeb

Finally a way to get rid of the Republican Party.

How's it feel to be on that side of the unsubstantiated bullshit?

Sounds like you get some sort of satisfaction when someone else suffers like you've suffered.

Where do you think that places you on the enlightenment scale?

. . =(_8^(1)

Why are you such a staunch defender of pedophiles?

That's about the most insulting thing you could say to someone, I'd say.

Last time I checked, mnealtx is not a democrat; so he's obviously not a defender of pedophiles.

If you want to meet the REAL defenders of pedophiles, check into the voting records of state legislators around the nation on varying versions of "Jessica's Law". Then, check out the party affiliation of most activist groups around the nation which oppose "Jessica's Law".

Then, once you've done all that, come on back and answer your own question . . . "why are you such a staunch supporter of pedophiles?".

. . =(_8^(1)

* Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.

* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

* Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner's report here and his full report here.

You'd fit in well with some other posters here who post material as if it were original (no source cited).

Dweeb.

. . =(_8^(1)

>I don't have a dubious claim to support. Not my burden.

To be fair, he has already supported his claim. You can refute if you choose, but "you didn't support it" isn't a valid comeback.

I think the reason more GOPers have been accused/convicted of pedophilia is that the majority party a) has more immunity to prosecution while they are in power and b) there are just plain more of them (because they're the majority party.) Had the democrats been in a similar position you would probably been able to populate a similar list with democrats.

Actually, his list included GOP members at the city levels of government, as well as those who merely are Rebublican. I don't think it has much to do with those in power. At this point the number of registered party members are roughly equal, with another third going undeclared these days.

Considering that the number of child mostestations per year greatly exceeds the number on his undated list, you can make no honest conclusions. Given the partisan nature of the source and the poster, it has to be viewed as cherry picking without any further evidence provided.

Quick poll - how many Democratic Presidents have been taken to court over sex crimes? How many GOP ones? 100% of them are Democrat - oh my god, go protect the womenfolk!

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The idea of executing child rapists, even when there in no loss of life, is making headway in the United States.

I think this is bad idea. This basically means that there is no difference between raping a child, raping and killing a child, doing this to several children or to the whole families. This means that while being arrested they will obviously shoot police officers as well - it is death penalty anyway, and they cannot die twice. Nothing to lose.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you understand basic math or don't they teach that in school in North Carolina?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice PA... now, take a look at the proven "lean to the left" of the national media - that is definitely a factor in your "proven list"...

Ever read any of the NUMEROUS threads that JUMPER03 has posted about his students?????? he has posted over and over about their abilities....Hell its driven the poor man to drink:D..When he visited I got to read some of their "papers"..those are COLLEGE students:S:S:S..and lets not forget I have a HELL of a lot of relatives in SC and NC...my mother lives in Myrtle Beach SC and I see the results of that educational system there whenever I visit.[:/]

Yup...welcome to the "esteem based education" generation... it's not just there, it's nation wide...

An interesting book, written by someone who was there when it was going on... look up "The Rape of Alma Mater".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.

* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

* Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Sorry, I didn't want to repost the whole list.

Anyway, as soon as Dems get their way in letting felons vote, I'm sure the number will change.;)

I'm against the mandatory use of the death penalty, and indeed think it used to often for fiscal purposes, though I agree w/St. Thomas Aquinas in that it is not immoral. I have an utter hatred of any worthless scumbag who would harm a child, but incarceration is the far cheaper option with regards to these fucks. The budget deficit is about to explode - making it mandatory to kill these assholes just isn't worth the expense.
:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I am lost as to what this has to do with getting rid of the republican party other thatn you having feelings for pedophiles maybe???
Personally I think its a great idea, but as lawrocket said why not just kill then? answer: gut shootem. nice long painfu;l death. I just swa on the news this morning..i think in tacoma WA a 17 yras old kid buttfucked a 9 mo old to death. these sick useless worthless peices of human flesh need the worse pentaly possible. at the least castration. But as long a we have liberals who think that everyone has worth and can be healed, that wont happen.

Someone does me wrong, I kill em and get life. A pedo destroys a childs life and gets maybe five years. Total bullshit. Violent rape should be a worse crime than murder whether it be child or woman, or man for tht sake even. Think about it, about everyone has had a murderous thought at one time in life, but rape? A bad seed to burnt alive.
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

>Violent rape should be a worse crime than murder whether it be
>child or woman, or man for tht sake even.

We generally base punishments on the harm done to others, not the defendant's state of mind. Which is how it should be IMO. You are responsible for what you do, not what you think.

Violent rape should be a worse crime than murder whether it be
>child or woman, or man for tht sake even.

We generally base punishments on the harm done to others, not the defendant's state of mind. Which is how it should be IMO. You are responsible for what you do, not what you think.

Where did the whole'hate crime' thing come from? Dead is dead.

Violent rape should be a worse crime than murder whether it be child or woman, or man for tht sake even.

I disagree. Rape is obnoxious and terrible, and I will not say that violent rapists are not deserving of harsh treatment. But I will not equate murdering someone with raping somone.

"It's a helluva thing - killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's gonna have." Killing someone takes away everything. Period.

A murder/rape? That's about the worst of the worst. Reserve the death penalty for that

My wife is hotter than your wife.