akarunway

Bourbon

"Goes great w/ my Glock 17." -- akarunway, advocate of drunken gun use.

I'd really like to think you didn't mean that.

Gimme a break man. Just thru than in to make it interesting. I drink at the house and that's it. NOW. If you try to break in the house that's a different story.;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Good shit. Just bought a bottle. Goes great w/ my Glock 17. Any bourbon drinkers out there? http://www.playboy.com/style/reviews/drinks/04-15/

"Now why do we have a Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms??? So I called them up one day and asked them: 'So what kind of wine goes with a 38 Special?'" -- The Comedian Gallagher
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Goes great w/ my Glock 17

Wouldn't it start to dissolve the lubricants, and leave behind a residue? That can't be good for the mechanism.
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

My personal favourite is Booker's. Whenever American friends ask if there's anything they should bring over when visitin, the answer is obvious... :)

HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Anybody know the correct pronunciation of the name "Bulleit"?

Well, he was a Frenchman, so how would a cheese-eating-surrender-monkey pronounce it? :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

You know, booze isn't really your drug of choice anyway. You're addicted to chaos. For some of us, it's coke. For some of us, it's bourbon. But you? You got hooked on disaster.:S

Hey. Chaos is good w/ a small side of anarchy. What wine goes w/ that? Red or white. A good Zinfendale perhaps? I see you're a teamster. Good man. Now go get my material will ya?>:(

Just bought a bottle. Goes great w/ my Glock 17.

Why limit yourself to just one combination?

Mix and match.

What does the Triple Sec go w/? The TAKILLA?

Wow nice collection, both alcohol and guns. Are the middle ones Lugers?

That's most of my liquor collection, but only part of my gun collection.

Left, top: Colt .45. My favorite type of handgun, 1911 model. This one is a Gold Cup National Match.

Left, bottom: Smith & Wesson 9 mm. Bill Clinton made me buy this pistol, when he was about to ban high-capacity magazines. Thanks, Bill! (He sold me an AR-15 too.)

Middle, top: German Luger P08, 9 mm. WWI era, many carried over and used into WWII. Poor reliability and accuracy. But cool design.

Middle, bottom: German P38, 9 mm. WWII era, the most common German handgun in WWII, but little recognized.

Right, top: Russian Tokarev Tt-33 7.62 x 25. WWII era, used against the Nazis. Prized over their older Nagant revolvers because the higher bullet velocity would punch through thick winter clothing and layers of ice. Soldiers actually cultivated a plate of ice on their chests to help protect themselves.

Right, bottom: Smith & Wesson Victory revolver, .38, WWII era, issued to U.S. airmen who needed a small self-defense pistol to fit into a flight suit, for when they were shot down over enemy territory.

That's a minor ingredient in Margaritas, along with Tequilla.

I really don't drink much hard liquor. Most of this is stuff that people have given me. And I like to have a few things available for guests.

That's a minor ingredient in Margaritas, along with Tequilla.

I really don't drink much hard liquor. Most of this is stuff that people have given me. And I like to have a few things available for guests.

I knew that. Was trying to be funny