Coyote Season

Please pack up your spare coyotes and ship them too me in Broomfield CO. I will guarantee them an unlimited supply of rabbits. I almost stepped on one of them this morning as I bolted out the patio door to chase a damn woodpecker off my roof, and the damn bunny was busily digging a hole under my patio.>:(

Hey. I know about the PECKERWOODS. We just spent like $5K re-siding the cabin in the mountains cause of million holes. New cement siding all around.(Hardyboard) Used to look like a house in Iraq.[:/] The first time I stayed up here I thought the cops where banging at the door a 6 in the morning. And they are smart. If you go out unarmed they look at you and keep pecking. Walk out w/ a gun AND THEY ARE GONE. I'll get one yet. 5K reward for the 1st PECKERWOOD. Now. On to racoons. Don't get me going.>:(
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Hunter "friend" yesterday said that I should shoot every coyote or wolf I see because they are decimating the elk and antelope. OK . . . .

Turns out he wants the elk and antelope alive . . . so HE can shoot them for sport. Makes sense. :S

Full auto from a chopper against a critter that can't shoot back? Where's the sport in that?

How about a wrist rocket from a scooter while trailing a dead chicken and wearing a speedo. I'd (pay to) watch that. ;)