jarrodh

Mom, Im an atheist...

Just another example of that vaunted x-tian moral superiority.>:(

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Talk about good parenting skills.

The world is rapidly going to become a stranger place when people become conscious that their every move -- every utterance -- every wank near an open window -- could become a video on the internet.

Everyone's going to walk around as if their every move is watched and judged -- just the way god is reputed to watch and judge.

God becomes real. God is the internet.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I like the dad's reaction (or lack of any). I bet he is thinking, "I'm with you son, because if there was a God, I wouldn't have to put up with this shrill woman either."

As for the Christmas present threat, I think Dr. Seuss nailed it - it's about stuff for most people, not spirituality.

The kid looked like he was about 12-13. "All of a sudden he doesn't believe in God." Well, mom - maybe it's because, all of a sudden, he's old enough to think for himself and has realized that MAYBE, the information he was force fed since birth may not be true.

I bet that as a result of this, he'll try pot, have sex out of wedlock and do a lot of other bad shit.

that kind of shit makes me so mad... it's THOSE types of people who shove religion down people's throats, which in turn, produces the opposite effect... No wonder why that kid doesn't believe in God.... if that woman was created in God's likeness... well hell, eternal life after death wouldn't sound like such a good idea afterall! :S

Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

It got a bit melodramatic toward the end like a shitty soap opera. Anyone think its acted?

No. Real arguments don't have script writers and this is clearly not a woman accustomed to winning arguments through intellect and reason. You'd think after 15+ years the bitch would have learned SOMETHING about parenting.

The kid with the camera is catching hell right about now I'll bet.

God is real. God is the internet.

Ergo, the internet created the universe! :o That's one for the creationists!

and if Al Gore created the internet, then Al's claim that he's god must be true

therefore Al Gore causes global warming

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It got a bit melodramatic toward the end like a shitty soap opera. Anyone think its acted?

No. Real arguments don't have script writers and this is clearly not a woman accustomed to winning arguments through intellect and reason.

hahaha!:D
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

i had to do that with my mom.
it was worse because she didnt yell, she was just extremely passive-agressive. and did try to ground me, but whats that going to do honestly, if i break the rules of being grounded and go out anyway, (and party with my satanic friends) what, am i going to be grounded again?

but, thats just a horrible thing to deal with, they also tried to have an intervention, formally known as a demon casting. barely slipped out of that thing. then, she tried to convince me that i was endangering HER mortal soul by not going to church, and that because if me, somehow, i actually just put into motion satan's plan to overthrow god. which made no (common) sense at all.
We choose to do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard, to push the envelope, to break free, to make what was once impossible possible.

also, technically i am satan's grandchild.
because she had refferred to my dad as "spawn of saan" and all that has become a huge joke in our house.
We choose to do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard, to push the envelope, to break free, to make what was once impossible possible.