warpedskydiver

Warning: Grisly Hate Crime Unreported In Major Media

Considering that there's no punishment strong enough for adequate retribution or deterrence from something like this happening again, there should be no punishment per se. What should happen is that these monsters get their status of existence reduced to sub-human and no longer have any human rights (as should all people who commit heinous crimes like this).

The beasts then become property of the scientific and/or medical communities. A panel of scientists and doctors will decide the ultimate fate of these beasts. Some maybe used for experimentation considered to inhumane for humans (give one of them AIDS and let it advance untreated to a certain stage then administer experimental drugs to see if they work). Others, may simply have their organs and any other useful tissue farmed for transplant into deserving humans.

In any case, let's get some good for society out of these animals (no offense intended towards pet owners).

Also, to those who don't think this was a racially motivated crime based on the fact that it started out as a high-jacking, I'd like to mention that it could have started off as a simple high-jacking and became racially motivated afterwards.

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

The beasts then become property of the scientific and/or medical communities. A panel of scientists and doctors will decide the ultimate fate of these beasts. Some maybe used for experimentation considered to inhumane for humans (give one of them AIDS and let it advance untreated to a certain stage then administer experimental drugs to see if they work). Others, may simply have their organs and any other useful tissue farmed for transplant into deserving humans.

Wow. Been talking to Megele lately?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Is there any evidence to support the claim that this was indeed a hate crime (defined as a crime motivated by prejudice against a social group.) and not just a carjacking that led to a kidnapping and subsequent atrocities?

Why do you think it "led" to the subsequent atrocities? It is quite reasonable to suspect hatred against their "social group". If the skin colors were reversed, that is what would be assumed.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Also, to those who don't think this was a racially motivated crime based on the fact that it started out as a high-jacking, I'd like to mention that it could have started off as a simple high-jacking and became racially motivated afterwards.

Valid, however is there any evidence out there to suggest that this exact scenario wouldnt have played out the same way with hispanic, asian , or even black occupants of that carjacked vehicle?

Is there any testimony or indication from the perpetrators of this horrific crime that they targeted the white couple based on race? If not then this act really cant be described as a Hate Crime, which is defined by being motivated to commit a crime on the basis of race.

If anyone was sick enough to commit crimes as heinous as those delineated in the article then my guess is that it didnt matter what the race was of the cars occupants. Chances are if the couple was hispanic or even black those monsters probably still would have done the same thing.

Is it a Hate Filled Crime? certainly, but an actual "Hate Crime", in my opinion no.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Ok how many offenders were there in this case?

How many were mentally ill?

I guess there has to be some excuse for their behavior right?

It couldn't be that these perps targeted whites and therefore were at ease with doing these things.

Remember this did not happen in a flash, it continued for days.

It was a crime of hatred, otherwise it would not have been so brutal.

Some people will never accept that whites can be and frequently are the target of hate crimes.

Unless you think that nobody but whites can be racially motivated to hate others.

That is why hate crimes are STUPID!

The mere notion of placing more value on one persons life over that of another because of the color of their skin should sicken everyone.

The DOI says all men are equal, now you want to make some more equal than others?

Valid, however is there any evidence out there to suggest that this exact scenario wouldnt have played out the same way with hispanic, asian , or even black occupants of that carjacked vehicle?

Is there any testimony or indication from the perpetrators of this horrific crime that they targeted the white couple based on race? If not then this act really cant be described as a Hate Crime, which is defined by being motivated to commit a crime on the basis of race.

If anyone was sick enough to commit crimes as heinous as those delineated in the article then my guess is that it didnt matter what the race was of the cars occupants. Chances are if the couple was hispanic or even black those monsters probably still would have done the same thing.

Is it a Hate Filled Crime? certainly, but an actual "Hate Crime", in my opinion no.

You seem intent on not having this crime labelled a "hate crime".

Why?

Why do you think it "led" to the subsequent atrocities? It is quite reasonable to suspect hatred against their "social group". If the skin colors were reversed, that is what would be assumed.

I think it "led" to subsequent atrocities because these inhuman animals were looking to take advantage of anything they could get there hands on. I think it is unlikely that the assailants carjacked the vehicle and then had the thought "hey, there white! Lets torture and murder them". I think it is much more likely they saw an unsuspecting couple in the car and thought "lets brutally take advantage of these people because we can just kill them afterwards an no one will ever know."

If the skin colors were reversed, that is what would be assumed.

Just because people would assume that whites would do such horrible things on the basis of race does not mean we should assume the same of other ethnicities. Just because they would do it to us does not mean its right to assume the same of them.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

You seem intent on not having this crime labelled a "hate crime".

Why?

Show me the evidence that supports this case is a hate crime and I will change my opinion. Read your own sigline. I want the facts before I draw any conclusions that these criminals did this on the motivation of race.

I think it is best that race not be involved in this or any issue. It shouldnt matter whether the assailants were black or whether the victims were white. What matters is that justice is served and that the correct parties be punished in accordance with the law regardless of ethnicity.

If something is indeed classified as a "Hate Crime" then that has legal ramifications on the case and should be treated as such. The term shouldnt be thrown around to describe any crime that involves two differing races.

Instead of whining about how this story is not garnering attention because the victims were white and the assailants were black we should be collectively trying to remove the importance of race from these crimes and focus on enacting justice and helping victims and their kin.

The hate crime law is stupid. A crime is a crime.

As for why they are not charging them? simple it was not a white guy in white hood killing African Americans. If it was a white dude I have a feeling it would get more attention.

As for the news on Ana Nicole that was just sad not sad that’s she died we all die. It was sad that it got so much attention when so much more important things going on.

I was watching CNN on my back from NY two weekends ago. Do you believe they cut their story to tell me that Brittany dumbwhore had gotten a hair cut??????? I mean who gives a fuck…..I guess we have a lot of stupid people who do and thats why the News is BS.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I don't know. I think if they high-jacked a couple of little old black ladies instead of a young, white, good-looking, presumably "rich" couple driving an SUV, that things probably would have turned out different. Maybe they'd still be killers, but not like this.

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

Instead of whining about how this story is garnering attention because the victims were white and the assailants were black

I think one of the points in the OP was that this story is not garnering attention. Has it made national news? From my brief research, it looks like all the coverage is local, including an AP report by a local.

This seems to be part of a pattern on under-reporting vicious crimes when the assailant is a member of an "oppressed group" and the victims are part of the "power structure".

Do a little digging and you'll find a boatload of vicious crimes upon white victims that never get anything more than local coverage.

Just remember, there are those who think "whitey deserved it"

They deserved it because they drove an evil SUV. Not because of the color of their skin. They were probably stock holders of some kind.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Could you please cite where the Stats came from in the second to last paragraph of the original post. And I agree I dont think many are advocating that this be labeled a hate crime, rather, pointing out the fact if the races were reversed it would most definitly be labeled one. Much like the case in New Mexico (I think, maybe another border state) was labeled a Minute Man execution before there were any suspects....of any race. However the media certainly narrowed it down for us.

The media can call it a hate crime or not. That's the issue with pointless PR/PC based legislation. Everybody will want to leverage it.

Nowadays, any attack or slight from ANYONE against ANYONE, and the victims will be crying hate crime. (it's really a result of self centerness, heck, on the bonfire there's a post about someone doing poor flooring work, the new owner is outraged and wants the others to pay dearly for the slight caused to him - it's an amusing thread, but petulant rage on petty issues is pretty much the norm, let alone the twisted versions of rage for things that aren't petty. That's why justice should never be personal.)

The concept of 'hate crime' isn't about justice, it's about revenge - how do we make sure the crime committed against ME results in more punishment for the criminal vs the punishment for the exact same crime against some stranger I don't care about.

It's a well intentioned concept that really shouldn't have passed the common sense test when reviewed for consequences.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Just remember, there are those who think "whitey deserved it" and some of the individuals I am speaking of are white,consider themselves to be more fair than others, and post on dropzone.com

Suprise huh?

I sincerely hope you are not talking about me. No one deserves what this poor couple had to endure and I take severe offense to the fact you would say such things. Where in any of my or anyone's posts for that matter has someone said "whitey deserved it".

Well did they cite it...its a very dangerous game when people start citing things as FACTS simply because it was posted on the internet. Random stats are pointless in a argument without acreditation. Also agreed that hate crimes are stupid anytime you commit a crime like this you obviously hated the person. And should not be punished less if you motive wasnt racial

Instead of whining about how this story is garnering attention because the victims were white and the assailants were black

I think one of the points in the OP was that this story is not garnering attention. Has it made national news? From my brief research, it looks like all the coverage is local, including an AP report by a local.

This seems to be part of a pattern on under-reporting vicious crimes when the assailant is a member of an "oppressed group" and the victims are part of the "power structure".

Do a little digging and you'll find a boatload of vicious crimes upon white victims that never get anything more than local coverage.

That was actually a typo. I meant to put "not garnering attention".

My bad, I will go back and fix it. Thanks for catching it.

Just remember, there are those who think "whitey deserved it" and some of the individuals I am speaking of are white,consider themselves to be more fair than others, and post on dropzone.com

Suprise huh?

I sincerely hope you are not talking about me. No one deserves what this poor couple had to endure and I take severe offense to the fact you would say such things. Where in any of my or anyone's posts for that matter has someone said "whitey deserved it".

If your conscience is clear do not worry.