badenhop

Do you believe in Alexander the Great?

Alexander poked the fartbox of quite a few lads, but that should not be considered homosexual behavior.

Yeah, homosexual behaviour. He also stuck it in more than a few ladies as well. Think of it as something like taking the Kinsey scale at face value.

Considering your past efforts to discount/demean various aspects Christianity, some having to do with the historical record, you sure do seem more than willing to put Alexander on a pedestal, overlooking his history, in favor of your own interpretation.

Let me make absolutely clear that I do not believe that Zeus appeared before Alexander, I do not believe that Alexander heard the word of Zeus at Ammon, I do not believe that Zeus impregnated Olympias and I do not believe that Alexander was a living demi-god.

What kind of idiot believes in a living demi-god with divine parentage?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

What made you think that every minute of every day god would have to something to prove his existence? I know of magnetism through easily reproduced evidence. If there is a god there should be similar evidence.

I'm sure God could make cool patterns out of a pile of iron filings, . . . if he wanted to.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley