mindtrick

Do u beleave in God

In tartiflette we trust

Tartiflette is made in french alps, just in between big cliffs, with cheese and potatoes ... real good !

the recipe :
http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l/en/recettes/tartiflette_ill.html

the church :
http://www.skipass.com/intartiflettewetrust.php

but one bad point : eating too much tartiflette is bad for tracking ...

I thourght this were a BAE forum?
shouldnt you be posting in Bonfire or speakers corner?

no im not religius at all ,but respct thouse who want to be,not that you can say that many religius people respect other religusius

oh well..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Re: [mindtrick] Do u beleave in God
Did you mis-spell 'Believe' to make a point?

FYI: I am an Existentialist who Prays & Meditates.

an Atheist says there is no god
an Agnostic doesn't know and
an Existentialist doesn't care
Why? Because if there is a God
I know she is happy with me.;)
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

But just to point something out: you are likely insulting those who are polytheistic by asking which ONE god they worship.

the question "do u beleave in God" typically should be restated "do u beleave in MY God." in the US, most interpret either question the same...

to bring it back to BASE, the question resembles questions like "what is the best canopy?," "what is the best rig?," "what is the best wingsuit?," or "what is the best pilot chute?"

few have enough experience with all options to make the call. most will respond from their own limited experience, and be enthusiastic about their choice.

I think, if it works for you, GREAT! please remember that others may make a different choice. it is always better to respond by saying "this works for me" instead of "this is the best choice..."
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

I believe in the great Cthulhu, who waits dead but dreaming in his house at R'lyeh. We should all pray for insanity to take us before we face the horror of Cthulhu's return to dominion over the peoples of the earth:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I believe in Gozar.

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Yes, have some.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

oooh looks like I hit a nerve! I don't recall any name calling? The greenies would have said something.

Why do Christians in still think they are the persecuted minority?? It's just not true anymore. Christianity is by far the largest group in the US.

I believe in God and trust in Christ, and don't much care what you might think about it. Folks back 2k years ago were killed for it, your name calling is lightweight stuff.

That does put much of our (Christians) complaints into perspective doesn't it?

I'm growing more radical as I age. I sort of wish Christianty would fall out of vogue in the USA. Now don't get me wrong, I desire everyone to know Christ as savior, but if being Christian was a little less "popular" we'd get rid of the pseudo-christians who are in ministry to make a buck, politicians who claim faith to get elected, etc.

Personally, I think the church was stronger in its character when it was persecuted and forced underground. When it became a state religion it went to pot. JMHO

steveOrino

the question "do u beleave in God" typically should be restated "do u beleave in MY God." in the US, most interpret either question the same...

to bring it back to BASE, the question resembles questions like "what is the best canopy?," "what is the best rig?," "what is the best wingsuit?," or "what is the best pilot chute?"

few have enough experience with all options to make the call. most will respond from their own limited experience, and be enthusiastic about their choice.

I think, if it works for you, GREAT! please remember that others may make a different choice. it is always better to respond by saying "this works for me" instead of "this is the best choice..."

My God may be correct, your "god" may be correct, your "gods" may be correct, your "lack of gods or belief" may be correct... But they all can't be correct. Jesus didn't allow for that. He was absolutely exclusive in that regard. It is my belief that simply "whatever works for you" might work in the "short term" (pleasures of sin for a season) but it will not work in the long run (eternity following the righteous judgment of Christ).