UK Student Gets Stiff Penalty for Snow Sculpture

Just so you'll know that the USA doesn't contain all the uptight prudes in the world...:D:D:D:DB|

story

mh

Edit to add photo from the UK Sun (NSFW):o

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Just so you'll know that the USA doesn't contain all the uptight prudes in the world...:D:D:D:DB|

story

mh

Edit to add photo from the UK Sun (NSFW):o

The ancients didn't mind:
dim.com/~randl/priam.htm

Cambridge sure has changed since I was there in the '60s! The cops would have helped make it then.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A chap on community service from commiting a minor crime had to undertake, as part of his community service punishment, the planting of flower bulbs around a towns road embankments.

In the spring, upon blooming, the council weren't exactly impressed to discover the flowering blooms read: NOBJOCKEY, DICKHEAD, and FUCKNUTS.

He promptly received a custodial sentance. And the council set about the flowers with a lawnmower. The WANKERS.

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

You'll be surprised how many obscene snow sculptures we were asked to go to last winter :D

We all just had a laugh and a joke and knocked the things down. Its not being a killjoy, someone has complained at the end of the day (yes, some people are that sad) Thats the nicest way to deal with it though, I certainly wouldn't have dreamt of issuing a fine :S

"

You'll be surprised how many obscene snow sculptures we were asked to go to last winter" :D

>There's job satifaction for you! 'How was your day honey?' 'Oh, the usual - stamping on big giant snow cocks..':S:ph34r:

"We all just had a laugh and a joke and knocked the things down. Its not being a killjoy"

>Yeah, right - I've already seen the headlines; PIG SCUM STAMP CHILD'S SNOWMAN.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

In the spring, upon blooming, the council weren't exactly impressed to discover the flowering blooms read: NOBJOCKEY, DICKHEAD, and FUCKNUTS.

That's classic!

OK, I have a confession of sorts.
When I was a teenager at home, I was quite the lawnmower pilot. Anyhow, I noticed that when I accidentally spilled gasoline on a lawn, after a few days a brown patch would emerge in exactly the shape of the stream of the liquid that had been spilled onto it, with nice , sharp contrast to the green of the lawn. It poisoned the soil where it spilled, so unless the spot was dug out, the brown patch would remain there for weeks.

<>

We didn't like this one asshole neighbor, so under the cover of darkness late one night, I took the gas can and wrote "FUCK YOU" in huge, block letters in his front lawn, where everyone passing by would clearly see it. It stayed there for the rest of the summer.

We didn't like this one asshole neighbor, so under the cover of darkness late one night, I took the gas can and wrote "FUCK YOU" in huge.....

Now there's an example of projection if ever I saw one.

Hey you!! >:(

Anyhow, I was 15 at the time. This guy was old enough that by that stage of his life he shoulda learned how to not be so anti-social... :D:D