A-Train

Were the 9/11 hijackers Israeli agents, disguised as Arabs?

I am a 9/11 researcher and of course the scenario I am looking into involves the four flights that were hijacked on 9/11. Note: I am not a "conspiracy theorist" and I am only interested in scenarios that can be supported by science and the known facts.

My research, and that of many others, has led me to believe that the planes on 9/11 were indeed hijacked by real people, but those people were not the Arabs who were accused by the government. No Arab group had the means, nor the motive to pull off such a highly synchronized, sophisticated attack. Furthermore, the fallout from the 9/11 attack has been an absolute disaster for the Arab world in general, as we can see from what is happening in Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon, etc.

My research, mostly into the records of the phone calls made from the planes, shows that the hijackers were armed with guns as well as knives. This indicates a sophisticated operation, with inside connections at the three airports involved-- all of which had their security operations contracted out to the same Israeli firm.

My scenario: The hijackers were Israeli (Mossad) commandos who assumed the stolen identities of various Arabs and boarded the planes with those identities. The surveillance video of them doing so mysteriously disappeared, probably with the help of the same Israeli firm mentioned above. The commandos are dark skinned, as many Israelis are, and look like "Arabs" to the average American.

The hijacking commences when one of the hijackers pulls a gun and shoots both pilots. The other "Arab" hijackers then pull their knives and start stabbing people and in every way display themselves as "Arab fanatics." The passengers are herded to the backs of the planes, where they are allowed-- even encouraged-- to make phone calls reporting to the rest of the world of this "Arab" hijacking. In this way, Arabs and Muslims the world over are framed for 9/11, and the American people are enraged enough to permit their government to engage in wars against Muslim countries-- which have the effect of benefitting Israel more than anyone else.

The one problem with this scenario: Israelis are not know to do suicide attacks. Which led me to wonder, did they? There is only one way to get off a moving plane alive, and that is with a parachute. I went back and re-examined the records of the phone calls; I found nothing proving the hijackers were still on the planes in the last 10-15 minutes of the flights. That led me to come to dropzone, to get the perspective of people well acquainted with the art of parachuting.

If you're interested in reading a more detailed account of this theory, go here:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/4190

I was trying to remember what else you've posted. Couldn't remember, so I looked it up: a thread called "Is it possible to skyjump from an airliner?"

It's all starting to make sense now. We're like a village, and every village must have its __________ [fill in the blank]. You are ours.

Assuming all the other pieces fall into place, care to explain how "they" managed to make the planes fly into the WTC and pentagon when they had left 15 mins before? No instrument systems are that accurate without an ILS, which are setup only on runways.

Ha! Wrong - I can control a seperate 'payload' under canopy myself. But then, isn't this statement giving tiny credentials to what is probably the most pathetic conspiracy thread ever written?

:S

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

A reminder to everyone - no personal attacks even if you think they are warranted.

Can we attack them then if it's not warranted?;)

Haha - sorry Bill, only joking. (It's good for morale!)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

It seems you've got quite a blogging history on the subject - and more. Here's a representative sample:

http://911blogger.com/node/3614

***"And they were all being rounded up and sent to camps, then there would seem to be a desire on the part of Nazis to, if not gas them, then work them to death, and whether you want to call that extermination or not is a semantic argument." -Real Truther

Do your research on the issue, RT. Take a break from 9/11 stuff and read Arthur Butz's book. The only place you will find Jews being "worked to death" is in Steven Spielberg movies.

The Nazis had a large camp system-- as did the U.S. and the Soviet Union. The vast majority of the inmates were not Jews. Most of the inmates in the German camps were Russian POWs. Their labor was vitally important to the German war effort. Infectious diseases like typhus took a great toll on the camp population. There is ample evidence that the Germans did everything they could to maintain the health of the inmates. One of the measures taken was to cremate the bodies of disease victims as soon as possible, using large ovens. Some of the "Allied" (Zionist) investigators came upon these ovens after the war and an idea popped into their heads.

The effort to maintain health standards in the camps became impossible in the final months of the war as Germany was bombed incessantly under the Allies' demand for unconditional surrender. The camp systems broke down and inmates began to starve. That is the condition in which they were discovered when the occupiers rolled in. Many photographs were taken of heaps of corpses and gaunt survivors, and the Holocaust Legend was born.

Submitted by andrewkornkven on Wed, 10/11/2006 - 9:55pm

And then there's this:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:1FornEDg4xcJ:pyramid.blog-city.com/linkblog/jump/%3Fi%3D487315+andrewkornkven+zionist&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=6&lr=lang_en

With all due respect to Dr. Barrett, this type of attack was inevitable on any 9/11 truthster who, like Barrett, insists on bending over backward to construct some politically correct, pro-Jewish response to an event that has the Mossad's fingerprints all over it.

The problem is that Zionists did 9/11. You aren't going to be able to speak the truth about 9/11 without confronting Jewish power. Barrett is now defenseless against any charges of "anti-semitism," no matter how baseless they are, because he has built his whole career in the truth movement by tiptoeing around the Zionist role and instead blathering nonsense about American Empire and Bush doing it...

If the 9/11 truth movement succeeds, it will be the result of leaders who, when presented with the accusation of "anti-semitism," simply laugh and say, "what of it?"

Submitted by andrewkornkven on Tue, 10/10/2006 - 8:59pm.

So now we understand: You think 9/11 was a Zionist plot, and you deny the Holocaust as a Zionist legend.

You know what? Yes. The Mossad did 9/11. You've convinced us.

We have already determined that one of them was Al Franken. And he's jewish! He was born in NYC, but that may have been a liberal media lie.

Elvis is the mastermind

I am a 9/11 researcher . . .

No. You're not.

and of course the scenario I am looking into involves the four flights that were hijacked on 9/11. Note: I am not a "conspiracy theorist" and I am only interested in scenarios that can be supported by science and the known facts.

Again, no. You're not.

You've concocted a scenario and now you're looking for "facts" to support your case.

An actual researcher looks at the facts first. There are plenty.

My scenario: The hijackers were Israeli (Mossad) commandos who assumed the stolen identities of various Arabs and boarded the planes with those identities. The surveillance video of them doing so mysteriously disappeared, probably with the help of the same Israeli firm mentioned above. The commandos are dark skinned, as many Israelis are, and look like "Arabs" to the average American.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

The one problem with this scenario: Israelis are not know to do suicide attacks. Which led me to wonder, did they? There is only one way to get off a moving plane alive, and that is with a parachute. I went back and re-examined the records of the phone calls; I found nothing proving the hijackers were still on the planes in the last 10-15 minutes of the flights.

Maybe you should listen to or read the transcript of the cockpit voice recorders then.

More;
http://www.airdisaster.com/cvr/atcwav.shtml

911 was caused by some pissed off Saudis. That's a fact.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That led me to come to dropzone, to get the perspective of people well acquainted with the art of parachuting.

Which you did, in the gen skydiving forum.

Oh but wait! Everyone there told you that it would be next to impossible and one of the dumbest things they'd ever heard. So of course you won't let our 'expert' advice impact you in any way at all. After all, we only jump from small, slow prop driven aircraft, what the fuck do we know?

You already know that we're wrong.

You know we're wrong because you have a conspiracy theory. Even better than that, you already have someone to blame, and there aint nothing that can get between a neo-nazi conspiracy theorist and his scapegoat.

So go ahead with your 'scientific' theory. Knock yourself out! Just don't expect anyone to give you the fucking time of day for it.

Now piss off.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

If you really are a 9/11 researcher then you would know that it never happened. It was all faked to give the country something to do between Labor Day and Halloween. The towers are still there, you just can't see them because David Copperfield made them invisible.

Now go away and get a life.:|