PilotLevi

How any amendments are there?

You should look up Robert Pickton...a serial killer...and when he is convicted of multiple murders your country won't have the balls to him put to death...instead you will pay taxes for many years to come to keep him in prison. Enjoy wasting your money.
Swoop and Poop....my favorite things to photograph

>instead you will pay taxes for many years to come to keep him in
>prison. Enjoy wasting your money.

Actually if it's anything like the US, it will be cheaper to keep him in prison than execute him. Personally it doesn't matter to me one way or the other; the important thing is that he will never be on the streets ever again. And since I don't care, I'd prefer the cheaper option - life in prison. No reason to waste any more money than we have to on him.

instead you will pay taxes for many years to come to keep him in prison.

Actually it tends to be cheaper to keep them in prison than to put them to death. Well, at least it is in the US. The only other countries with a death penalty tend to be somewhat barbaric and their appeals system might be somewhat flawed.

But, let's not get facts get in the way of anything....

You should look up Robert Pickton...a serial killer...and when he is convicted of multiple murders your country won't have the balls to him put to death...instead you will pay taxes for many years to come to keep him in prison. Enjoy wasting your money.

Not doing your research I see.

http://www.nyadp.org/main/faq#0
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

It is still a waste of money to keep them in prison for life. It would NOT be a waste if the bastards finally got what they deserved. That would be money well spent.

Unfortunately the US death machine has proven itself so prone to errors that without the lengthy and expensive appeals process we can be absolutely sure that innocent people will be executed.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.