quade

State of the Union - Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 9pm Est

Damn. SCOTUS, POTUS and all the rest in one place. Wouldn't it be nice if the roof caved in?B|

You do realize they have a contingency for that; no?

One member of the people in line of succession sits out. The republic would continue.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Sorry about that. It was actually fixed before you posted, but obviously not quickly enough.

I'm gonna try to race on home and catch it on TV . . . !

People still watch him on TV? It's too painful for me, I just read the transcript of what he meant to say. I tried to give him a chance a couple weeks ago, but his staring at the teleprompter wierded me out too much after about 2 minutes.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Did anyone appreciate Jim Webb's speech rebuttal of the address?

He may be contacted at the following address:
http://www.webbforsenate.com/contact/index.php

I have already contacted him thanking him for his support of the flailing working class under an administration that cares nothing at all about the average American.

During his speech, Bush made his point, Namely, that he doesnt mind using OUR tax dollars to the benefit of those overseas, while at the same time, robbing us of our jobs and plundering the economy. The average American under this administration is just plain screwed, has absolutely no importance in the world whatsoever, doesnt count for anything at all, other than someone who can be robbed and abused for the benefit of foreign interests.

I have had enough. More than enough, for a long, long time now. If youve had enough, then contact Jim Webb (D) Virginia, and show support for the points he made during his speech.

Things under this bizarre administration are deteriorating fast. We all need to do anything we can, everything we can, to put a stop to this insanity before things go any furthur. There has been an ungodly amount of damage done to the reputation of this country, to the welfare of this country, and to the economy of this country, by the Bush administration. It just has to stop, and it has to stop now. Write Congressmen, voice your opinion, do whatever you can however you can, with whatever time you have.

We just cant afford to keep sleeping it off and hoping for some miracle to happen. The enemy is in the White House, it is called the Bush administration, and it will destroy us all if we dont start doing something about it.

Damn. SCOTUS, POTUS and all the rest in one place. Wouldn't it be nice if the roof caved in?B|

You do realize they have a contingency for that; no?

One member of the people in line of succession sits out. The republic would continue.

The whole fuckin thing reminded me of one of the first jobs I had. Me, my bud and the boss talking. My bud and I telling each other and the boss how good we were. Boss says "fuck the mutual admration commitee. GET TO WORK" Kinda reminded me of all them bastards tonite sucking each others dicks.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.