aki95

Reserve to go with Sife Container

Hey guys,

The reserves are getting me really confused by looking at their website and their measurements doesn't really add up together... i'm looking to put a Sife 01:00 Container together with a reserve not smaller than a 120 ( the bigger the better )...

according to Sife website the reserves choices are Speed 120 ( Soft ), Speed 135 ( Optimal ), Smart 120 ( Tight )..

Wondering which OP/PD/Smart range would fit optimal like the Speed 135 they mentioned on their website

and spoken to the PD representative he said the OP126 would fit perfect but the pack volume i found from another post on dropzone.com of the OP vs Speed

Optimum – 106 = 258 ci. in.
113 = 263 “ “
126 = 286 “ “
143 = 327 “ “
160 = 353 “ “

Speed 2000 – 120 = 221 c. in.
135 = 248 “ “
150 = 266 “ “
170 = 307 “ “

the reserve options i'm able to get hold of are mentioned below

OP126 / PDR 113
OP113 / PDR 106
Smart 110

Any advise?

Having recently replaced Optimums in rigs I had with speeds I've noted the following:

I had a container with an Op113 quite tight ish, it now has a Speed 120 and it is fine. Definitely less tight fitting.

Another container had an Op 126 fitting Ok-to-tight, now has a Speed 135 fitting fine.

Could I have got a speed 135 in the first container? I don't know, didn't bother trying as I'd still have to pay the rigger for his time if it didn't fit! The small increase in reserve size was enough for me!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Replaced a 106 pd-r with a 120 sq.ft speed 2000 in a v306 vector... The speed was softer than pd-r...

So, 126 OP most likely packs bigger than 135 speed 2000... Why not get a speed 2000 anyway? I personally think its better than optimum (no sticky fabric, much better price/quality ratio)...