brickk

How much is it worth??

I have a 2012 Mirage G4.1 with a 1994 PD160-R I'm going to sell, and I am wondering how much I should ask? The container is in good condition, has adjustable lift webbing, an RSL, but is not articulated. The reserve is old, but in great condition as it has really only been out of the container for repacks. No rides.

Just want to make sure I ask a fair price, any input is greatly appreciated!

Split the reserve. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who wants a 23 year old reserve and pay for a 5 year old container.

Reserve value might be a few hundred $ to the right buyer. That said, I did just purchase a 95 PDR and am very happy with it, especially because it was a great deal and easily passed inspections.

What size container is it and what size person it it built for? Rigs for averge human size with beginner canopy sizes sell faster.

The container is size M4 so 150-170 main, and the harness fits 5'10"-6'2" and probably 180-220lbs. Just getting the harness size based on I'm 5'10" and 180lbs, and the previous owner was 6'2" and 220lbs, and it fit both of us well. It does have the adjustable lift web which has about 4" of play, so might go a little taller and shorter.

Thanks for taking the time to help!

So it's fit for a larger/taller person, and the adjustable MLW means the market for it is beginner jumpers, but the canopy sizes are not the beginner jumper sizes for those large people sizes (i.e. if it was built for a 190 this would be easier). You're looking for a pretty specific market here.

I would try to get $1500 for container and reserve together and accept $1200 (and I'd offer just the container for $1300).