RkyMtnHigh

Cocaine, X, meth...what is the allure?

Yes squeak, we get it. You don't have to always mock her and people like her. A comment you made to me about "looking more foolish" comes to mind.

I thought the God comment was pretty funny myself...

But you don't have a history of openly mocking people of faith on here either. There's a difference. I'm sure many people found it humorous. That doesn't mean one should take a shit on her and try to dress it up as "funny." Most people, thankfully, have more respect than that, even if they find a poster annoying.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hey, people, leave the God debate to Speaker's Corner. Or God knows, it'll get moved. And none of us wants that, now, do we?:D

Here here.

Good Lord, Sarah can't say one f*ckin thing about her OPINION (which, incidentally was answering the original poster's question) w/o two of the notorious mockers joining the fray.
It never fails.

Well maybe mike we are just so fucking sick of listening to the ramblings of god every fucking time she posts.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm a "notorious mockers?" Really?

I've been on this site for over 6 years and this is the first time I've been called a mocker.

I wasn't referring to you Dave. I was referring to Squeak and Skinnyshrek. Sorry for the confusion.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hey, people, leave the God debate to Speaker's Corner. Or God knows, it'll get moved. And none of us wants that, now, do we?:D

Here here.

Good Lord, Sarah can't say one f*ckin thing about her OPINION (which, incidentally was answering the original poster's question) w/o two of the notorious mockers joining the fray.
It never fails.

Well maybe mike we are just so fucking sick of listening to the ramblings of god every fucking time she posts.

Ever heard of this Lee? "Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go away."

Or how about this? "I don't have to pay attention to Windcatcher. I can pass over her posts!"

Is that too hard? Honestly?

ETA: BTW, if you thing "God is the only answer" is rambling, then there are serious problems.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Very true michael, but i do believe Katie started the thread and i was just reading it thats all. Then the topic turns to God. Fucking ironic really!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

for the record I wasn't making a comment about Sarah's comment... just the topic of this thread in general.

Its kind of getting heated... and it seems more appropiately suited to Speakers Corner.

but I'm not a greeny and thus have no say in the matter.

edited to add: I say this as I press play on my new Bebo Norman album... :):)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Very true michael, but i do believe Katie started the thread and i was just reading it thats all. Then the topic turns to God. Fucking ironic really!

Lee, there is no irony here at all. sarah responded to katie's post. she answered the question: what is the allure of using these particular drugs? katie's answer was a form of depression. Sarah's answer was that it fills some sort of "God hole."

And b/c Sarah mentions God in a FIVE WORD sentence, you mouth off to her and squeak openly laughs at her, mockingly.

That's just sad.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Ever heard of this Lee? "Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go away."

Or how about this? "I don't have to pay attention to Windcatcher. I can pass over her posts!"

Is that too hard? Honestly?

Well, truthfully, I think you Micro, and you, Squeak, need to do this. It's getting just plain silly between you two. And now, I'm sure we've all managed to get this sucker kicked to SC. :(

Well, truthfully, I think you Micro, and you, Squeak, need to do this. It's getting just plain silly between you two. And now, I'm sure we've all managed to get this sucker kicked to SC. :(

I don't know... as long as we continue to discuss the fact that the thread is surely going to SC it might just stay here in the Bonfire... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

For whatever reason....different reasons I'm sure....people become addicted to drugs. Whatever the reason, addiction obviously leads people to a very ugly place eventually. In my opinion, the only thing that's gonna help the person with the problem is him- or herself. Inner strength....wherever that comes from. If it's from God, then that's great. If it's from nowhere but inside, that's great too. It takes committment. It takes deciding not to make the same mistakes again...and making that same decision every time it needs to be made. Friends can help. Programs can help. Books can help. Psychotherapy can help. Religion can help. All kinds of things can help. But there's only ONE person who can make it happen.

Why? Who knows. Doesn't matter.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

well this sunday mike you go to church and say a parayer for squek and myself as we definately need saving

no need to get testy on me, this is about you two being rude on someone for stating an opinion.

i'm just calling you to task for it b/c it's an injustice. you two are bigger than that.

don't like me for it, so be it. i still think of you Lee very highly and I know you and squeak have very big hearts. You've shown me incredible kindness and I know that what squeak does for a living takes a great deal of love and compassion. it's just a shame y'all letting someone like sarah bother you so much. [:/]

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

People with a void in their life will try to fill it with anything...some people drugs, some people sex, some people money.

God is the only cure. :)

:D:D:D:D:DNice one, that's hilariious:D:D:D

Yes squeak, we get it. You don't have to always mock her and people like her. A comment you made to me about "looking more foolish" comes to mind.

What's funny is thre irony in her statement, religion is just another crutch, not unlike addiction, to isolate it out and put it above all the other "void fillers" actually did make me LOL:D:D:D:D

The looking more foolish comment from your rude boarish post, stands as is. :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?