kallend

How to get a lucrative contract in Iraq

Surely one's view on Roe vs. Wade is of paramount importance as to whether or not one should work on the reconstruction of Iraq. :|
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Evidently for the last administration, you just had to be willing to suck a dick... how times have changed, eh?

Wow.. third post till we got a Clinton got a BJ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You SOOOO need to get over it and adress the issues of TODAY.... since you have your CONTRACT in Kosovo:S

Evidently for the last administration, you just had to be willing to suck a dick... how times have changed, eh?

You SOOOO need to get over it and adress the issues of TODAY.... since you have your CONTRACT in Kosovo:S

It only took the first post to get to "It's all Bushs' fault"...what's your point?

Besides, I figured I'd bring it up before one of the Lefties did... call it a pre-emptive strike! :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It only took the first post to get to "It's all Bushs' fault"...what's your point

Last time I checked... Bush was in power..... he and his family and friends are doing VERY VERY well in this war... not that they would actually GO to war... but the profiteering from the war... VARY VERY nice for them.

This is what we call current events..

It only took the first post to get to "It's all Bushs' fault"...what's your point

Last time I checked... Bush was in power..... he and his family and friends are doing VERY VERY well in this war... not that they would actually GO to war... but the profiteering from the war... VARY VERY nice for them.

This is what we call current events..

Thanks for proving my point....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So.. please point out ANYWHERE where I brought up OLD news...

And please point out where ANY member of the Bush Or Cheney or any other administration official has had ANY of their family in Afghanistan... or Iraq... in ANY front line unit???

I guess that is abhorrent to you.. pointing out how much hypocrisy those of you who support this crap lock stock and barrel.. will support your favorite right wing neo-cons to the last drop of other peoples blood.

Any thing you deem as a Bush Bash... get an automatic Clinton Blow job reference....

BJ BAAAAAAADDDDD

WAR GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Edited to add..
As long as you can profit grossly from it:S

>Evidently for the last administration, you just had to be willing to suck a dick...

And in Nixon's, you just had to be a criminal. (Of course, that has as little to do with the subject as Clinton does, but while we're bringing up blasts from the past . . .)

It only took the first post to get to "It's all Bushs' fault"...what's your point?

Besides, I figured I'd bring it up before one of the Lefties did... call it a pre-emptive strike! :P

You are the first to mention Bush in this thead.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'd say Monica got *shafted*. I mean seriously, what'd she get out of the deal? A dry cleaning bill for the dress and some piddly salary as an intern staffer. I can't remember, did she get some gifts? I think she wrote a book, let's ballpark that at $1M and say that she did.

So here we go, we got one chic suckin dick and getting a $1M bucks for it. We got dozens of prime's and sub's with people in labor categories without the associated skillsets getting 10's of or even 100's of Millions of dollars. The contractors are committing fraud at that point, hiring people with X skillset and billing them at $$ inflated rates as if they had Y skillset.

Which is worse?

I'm a cost guy, so IMHO, to avoid the current debacle, Bush should just pay some bitch and be done with this shit. Save us all the $ and headaches. Hell, I'll even pitch in for her dry cleaning bill. B|
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell