L.O.

Puerto Rician Mafia and Obi-Wan Kanobi

I am just looking for the guys I jumped with all week at the WFFC.

I told them my E-mail and Bio was on the WFFC homepage. I have update my bio but it hasn't made it to the homepage yet so I just wanted to say Hi and let them know what a great time I had with them at the convention this year.

If you know them let then know about this post, I would love to hear from them. If you are one of them here I am.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

If you're posting this in Speaker's Corner, they must've been some awfully political and argumentative guys ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Master Kanobi:

Thanks for the LO at the convention. It sure made the day of the young padawan in the Puerto Rico Mafia. Looking forward to going back to the WFFC and getting on your loads. :)
I'll make sure to forward your information the whole crew of the Puerto Rico Mafia. ;) Rest assured that if you need protection while in the Island, you are covered. :o

Good seen you in Couchfreaks.

Blue skies and take care .... B|
Saludos,
Orlando
Hispa #48 || www.amador.org || Xtreme Divers

Thanks Orlando, Looked like you had a good time at CF. I think that was the most fun I've had at a boogie in a long time. Couch was great this year. My team (I am a player/coach for the Wissota Shockers) had it's best meet by far. I got to organize some nice 7-8-ways. It all went just right. I hope to see you at the convention next year, make sure you bring the boys. I can't wait to see how far they come along in a years time. I will be at CF next year for sure.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.