Flippant

Should I get a "Racist" Tattoo?

First off, I really don’t want to offend anybody. I respect all races and ethnicities. I am also very proud of my Caucasian heritage and all that my forefathers have accomplished.

With that being said, is there any Tattoo symbol that symbolizes these feeling of pride without being perceived as racist or derogatory? I want to walk around with my shirt off at the DZ and at the beach without fear of reprisal.

I was thinking of something more socially acceptable like the “Iron Cross”, but that has gotten so trendy these days. I’m trying to be original. Any advice would help!

First off, I really don’t want to offend anybody. I respect all races and ethnicities. I am also very proud of my Caucasian heritage and all that my forefathers have accomplished.

With that being said, is there any Tattoo symbol that symbolizes these feeling of pride without being perceived as racist or derogatory? I want to walk around with my shirt off at the DZ and at the beach without fear of reprisal.

I was thinking of something more socially acceptable like the “Iron Cross”, but that has gotten so trendy these days. I’m trying to be original. Any advice would help!

What's wrong with your flag?
that pretty much symbolises all that for most americans
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You are from the caucus mountain area?

Why do you have to get something celebrating that you are white? Why don't you get something celebrating the COUNTRIES your family are from?
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Are you kidding? The 'Iron Cross'????:S Are you're forefathers Germans? Surely there is better symbols or images then that. What is your ancestory?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

well an iron cross isnt as bad as a tat of a mass grave or an oven but some people may not see the diff.

to be perfectly honest racism works both ways. if you get a tat of most of the thins that you think are celebrating you whiteness you will be perceived as a nazi-skin head douche bag.

sorry man, I didn't make the rule, ignorance did[:/]

bugs buuny is a cool tattoo;)
My photos

My Videos

I am also very proud of my Caucasian heritage and all that my forefathers have accomplished.

The countries of the Caucasian mountain region are Azerbaijan, Armenia,
Georgia, and (partly) Russia. Maybe you could get one of their flags or other emblem, or national animal symbol or something as a tattoo.

That way you could have something that celebrates Caucasian heritage, but most people won't know what it means, much less think that it's racist in any way.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Or you can just have the balls to do it. Like this guy:

http://www.manwoman.net/

He is covered in swastikas. And he is not a racist.

They are not swastikas (in the Nazi sense) they're a mirror image of the swastika, A Tibetian Symbol
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

They are not swastikas (in the Nazi sense) they're a mirror image of the swastika, A Tibetian Symbol

The attached pics don't look like mirror images to me. But it's ok to have swastika tatoos provided you have the ability to alchemically transmute eternal ideas into technically dazzling post-Pop Art paradigms.

:S

Or you can just have the balls to do it. Like this guy:

http://www.manwoman.net/

He is covered in swastikas. And he is not a racist.

Sorry. The swastika is not only a Tibetian Symbol.

I never said they were swastikas in the Nazi sense. The word swastika was not made by the Nazis and the symbol predates them, in many cultures, by thousands of years. It does not matter the direction.

Most people, when they see a guy wearing swastikas, are not going to say, 'Hey! Those are not NAZI symbols! Those are obviously mirror images from tibetian culture!"

Nope. They are going to say, "Look at that fucking racist bastard."
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Nope. They are going to say, "Look at that fucking racist bastard."

Which is why...he should instead just get two 'black eye' tattoos!

That way when people ask why he got his ass kicked, he can TELL the verbally...

'Cause I'm a fucking racist bastard...!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I respect all races and ethnicities.

Good.

With that being said, is there any Tattoo symbol that symbolizes these feeling of pride without being perceived as racist or derogatory?

No.

It's a zero sum game. If you hold your race above others, it is by definition a certain amount of a put down to others.

Any advice would help!

Abandon this entire train of thought. Any sort of "white pride" tattoo, whether you believe it or not, does in fact make you a racist. The fact that you're trying to find one that will somehow fly below the radar, in my mind, only means you want to be a "clever" racist; which is an oxymoron.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Abandon this entire train of thought. Any sort of "white pride" tattoo, whether you believe it or not, does in fact make you a racist

Do you think the same way about "black power"?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Abandon this entire train of thought. Any sort of "white pride" tattoo, whether you believe it or not, does in fact make you a racist

Do you think the same way about "black power"?

Yep, this is turning into a Speaker's Corner thread, right on track...:D...

~R+R:)...It's your body, do what you want...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...