Irm1u

Warning: Dont order from ALTER

Ordered an altimeter off of them in December as part of a promotion they ran, contacted them on march 2., and again on the 7th, they replied with some bogus answer about having troubles delivering all orders in time, and said they would contact me again after checking my order.
This was the last time I heard something from them...

Didnt opt for refund trough paypal since I only paid for shipping as part of the promotion, and thought I would just wait it out. Now 6 months Im pretty sure they wont fulfill my order.

Chances are, if they cant fulfill my order from december, they probably wont give you shit for your money as well.

I dont care about the pennies I lost, but please dont give them any more opportunities to scam people!

I ordered one when they first came out. The company was responsive, and I absolutely love the altimeter. So I ordered a second one around Christmas. I got the altimeter, but not the mount. Can't get customer service to respond. The product itself is great, but the company needs significant improvement before I could recommend the altimeter to anyone.

Curious; how are you finding the accuracy? Since the 2.7 firmware update, the FF time calculation has improved (used to be way off), but I am noticing about 170ft difference between the Alter and my VisoII. Not a big deal during FF, but under canopy 170ft is quite a bit!