christoofar

Who is YOUR dream guy?

No, no, let's give this a shot.

My dream guy, Shaun, is obviously a liberal whacko degenerate who believes in outlawing guns and legalizing gay marriage and abortions. He's probably a terrorist cell leader, too. Maybe even an animal "lover". I mean, just look at him.

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

That's funny 'cause My Shaun was a skinny balding dime store shoplifter doing time for his latest shoplifting spree.

Don't you know that trying to change the "bad boys" won't work, Keith?? :P:D;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's funny 'cause My Shaun was a skinny balding dime store shoplifter doing time for his latest shoplifting spree.

Don't you know that trying to change the "bad boys" won't work, Keith?? :P:D;)

I know, I Know. I guess it's the nurturer in me :S
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

No, no, let's give this a shot.

My dream guy, Shaun, is obviously a liberal whacko degenerate who believes in outlawing guns and legalizing gay marriage and abortions. He's probably a terrorist cell leader, too. Maybe even an animal "lover". I mean, just look at him.

:|

That's strange.

My "Shaun" was a victim of a materialistic Capitalist society and a criminal justice system which is patently controlled by greedy shopkeepers who retain the fruits of society for their own profit. That's why he's been imprisoned and is denied the means of communicating his plight to the outside world. They've even shaved his head ready for the Electric Chair!

Mike:P

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.