outrager

Kill'em all

All I need to get to that conclusion is look at Israelis actions.

An the thousands of Katyusha rockets which are being lobbed indiscriminantly helps you reach what conclusion?

genocide: The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

In light of what happened only 60 years ago, I think it's a brash statement. Hizballah is not a national movement, nor is it a race or ethnic group.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

You missed a couple mate:

#2 should be:

TRUE of FALSE: Upon partition of Palestine, The Israelis evicted all indigenous non-Jews without any compensation.

Then:

TRUE or FALSE: After each war in the 1960's to 1980's, Israel expanded it's borders, in most cases again evicting the indigenous non-Jewish people, but in those cases where they did not, acting as an occupying force (reminiscent of Nazi Germany within the Polish Ghettos), treating the indigenous non-Jews as "Untermenschen" with an intolerable quality of life.

And:

TRUE or FALSE: Throughout all it's dealings with it's neighbours and those it has occupied, Israel has always only acted in Israel's interests without thought of what is fair & reasonable, on the basis that "Might is Right, so fuck you'se". No diplomacy. No negotiation.

I'm sure that plenty of other folk can add more "broad-brushstrokes".

Let's be blunt. History has shown "Partition" to be the diplomatic equivalent of doing a headstand through a sustained bout of diarrhorea & incontinence. The only countries which have solved the problems of partition are those which have re-unified.

That may yet be the only (best?) answer to the Israel-Palestine problem. Re-unification as a secular state, albeit one with a significant Jewish population & representation. "Purely "religious" states just don't work in the long term.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

That may yet be the only (best?) answer to the Israel-Palestine problem. Re-unification as a secular state, albeit one with a significant Jewish population & representation. "Purely "religious" states just don't work in the long term.

It's a great idea, but the arab world won't accept it.

Palestine is a myth. There is no Palestinian culture that separates it from other Arab cultures. There has never been a country called Palestine, governed by Palestinians. Even the PLO charter makes no distinction between themselves or other middle eastern Arabs.

Shit, most of the "Palestinians" share a common culture with the Israelis, a common language and in some cases, have a religious tie as well.
Make light!

Allow me to quote what he said (I assume this was the post you are referring to since it is the once referencing Iran):

1. Iran is NOT an Arab State.

2. Islamic States DO NOT say: "we must kill all Jews". They say: "The State of Israel must cease to exist." The State. Not the People.

Actually, there are some Jews who agree that the State of Israel must cease to exist.

Where exactly did he say Iran is not Islamic?

Follow this with a very blunt "Get your facts right". Gee...

120 posts and already your posts have no tact. Welcome to SC. :|

DAMMIT BILL!!!! :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Shit, most of the "Palestinians" share a common culture with the Israelis, a common language and in some cases, have a religious tie as well.

I concur. Therefore... :)
Of course it wouldn't be completely painless - all those old property disputes about "whose farm / shop / house / land it was when..." but it could solve the "Palestine" problem within a generation, which is a damn sight faster than is happening now... Given that it isn't happening.

Mike.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Actually Iran IS an Islamic Republic. This happened in 1979 when the ruling monarchy was overthrown.

Get your facts right.

Iran is not an "Arab" state. That region used to be Persia. It is a Theocratic Republic, but they are not Arabs.
Make light!

Actually Iran IS an Islamic Republic....

Get your facts right.

Danger

Good Idea. You just go & do that!

Mike.

>Follow this with a very blunt "Get your facts right". Gee...

It's sort of a law of Internet postings that anyone who bitches about spelling will have spelling errors in their post, anyone who bitches about grammar will not be able to compose a sentence, and anyone who says "get your facts straight" will be mistaken somewhere in their reply.

>DAMMIT BILL!!!!

I say "ptooie" to your attempt to post a reply more rapidly than me . . .

villages should be flattened by the Israeli air force before ground troops moved in.

He added that Israel had given the civilians of southern Lebanon ample time to quit the area

Isn't this what Israel did when it disengaged from the Gaza strip? Only Israel did it to Israelis occupying the Gaza Strip, I think.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Well dang -- I didn't post the first time I saw it because I figured the half-life would be so short.

Hawkins, sweetie? Talk like that just isn't done here in anger. Being a bigger bad-ass doesn't mean you can do it and get away from it. Such is life.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Now that "Choker" Hawkins has left...:P

Perhaps we get back to how best to Kill 'em all solve the Israel-Palestine problem? The more we talk about re-unification of Palestine & how the State of Israel should cease to exist, the harder the NSA works for their Tax-Dollar.:)
Mike.;)

Edited to add:

Since when is saying what you would have done a threat? Fuck you, Tool.

Perhaps BillVon should "keep his back to the wall". It sounds like "Choker" Hawkins likes him and believes in acting on his statements! :$:P

It was seppuku. Hawkins profile:

" Pretty much everybody that posts here is out for an ego boost. You know who you are. If its not a thread for an ego boost its an incident thread. Either way its depressing. I might lurk the forums but i wont be posting on this site anymore. Not that anyone cares but hey."
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

But of course Hezbollah are the terrorsists.....

:|[:/]B|

you kidding me right. you are an intelligent guy.

Both sides are committing atrocities towards innocent civilians. Israel has decided to carpet bomb the shit out of Lebanon regardless of whether or not they are killing Hezbollah militants or innocent civilians (they seem to be taking a "let's flatten the whole country and hope we kill some militants along the way"). While Hezbollah continues to fire rockets into Israel by the thousands targeting civilians. Unless Israel can send in the appropriate number of ground troops to occupy Lebanon and rid the country of Hezbollah, then both sides will continue to slaughter innocent civilians at an alarming rate. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that war is never won by air strikes alone. War is only won when one country can occupy and supress their enemy on the ground (ie: kill them all so that there is nobody left to fight)

In other words, both sides are fucked up in the head. Peace is never obtained by waging war and this shit will never end. So we better get used to more death and destruction from both sides as that's all they seem to want to do.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Israel has decided to carpet bomb the shit out of Lebanon regardless of whether or not they are killing Hezbollah militants or innocent civilians

No Steve they are not. If they were doing that... there would be nothing left of any Lebanese city.. and the death toll would be approching a million by now....

On the other hand IF Hezbollah COULD carpet bomb Israel... it would do it in a heartbeat....it would be leading towards wiping Israel off the face of the map....that means kill all the jews... which is what they intend to do.

The funny thing about Americans getting their news is that the only source of news they get is from fellow Americans and it is only the American point of view. The funny thing about the rest of the world is that we obtain our news from multiple news sources. If you had access to non-American news, you would see the devastation which is going on in Lebanon right now. The country is in absolute ruins thanks to the Israeli military.

Now of course Hezbollah is just as bad as the Israeli military. I am on neither side of this conflict.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The funny thing about Americans getting their news is that the only source of news they get is from fellow Americans and it is only the American point of view. The funny thing about the rest of the world is that we obtain our news from multiple news sources. If you had access to non-American news, ......

Your presumption about how Americans vs. the rest of the world get their news is fallacious. This is no longer the day when people only watched their own country's TV news once a day & only read the local newspaper. This is the Internet age, and has been ever since...well, ever since Al Gore invented it. You really think Americans only go to American news websites, while the rest of the world gathers their news from all over? Personally, I read BBC.com, TorontoStar.com, TheAustralian.co.au the Guardian and Times of London online a few times every week specifically because I want a non-American perspective to contrast with the US news sites I also read. I'm not trying to rant here, but I really doubt that the average person in, say, a middle-sized city in the UK, or Canada, or France, or Germany is all that better informed than the average person in a middle-sized city in the US.