outrager

Kill'em all

Speaking on Israeli army radio, Mr Ramon - a close confidant of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert - said "everyone understands that a victory for Hezbollah is a victory for world terror".

He said that in order to prevent casualties among Israeli soldiers battling Hezbollah militants in southern Lebanon, villages should be flattened by the Israeli air force before ground troops moved in.

He added that Israel had given the civilians of southern Lebanon ample time to quit the area and therefore anyone still remaining there could be considered a Hezbollah supporter.

"All those now in south Lebanon are terrorists who are related in some way to Hezbollah," Mr Ramon said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5219360.stm

No comments.

bsbd!

Yuri.

The difference is the Israelis are doing it.

Most of the Arabs you see saying shit like that are the equivalent of Pat Robertson. Does he speak for all Christians and Americans?
I don't think so.
There is crazy nutso fucks everywhere, However in Israelis case they have a whole country and nuclear weapons and the US government supports them.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

so arab leaders can get on the media saying crap like "we must kill all jews". Usually the world ignores them because they say that crap all the time.

but when a jewish guy does it, its a big uproar?

1. Iran is NOT an Arab State.

2. Islamic States DO NOT say: "we must kill all Jews". They say: "The State of Israel must cease to exist." The State. Not the People.

Actually, there are some Jews who agree that the State of Israel must cease to exist.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

so arab leaders can get on the media saying crap like "we must kill all jews". Usually the world ignores them because they say that crap all the time.

but when a jewish guy does it, its a big uproar?

1. Iran is NOT an Arab State.

2. Islamic States DO NOT say: "we must kill all Jews". They say: "The State of Israel must cease to exist." The State. Not the People.

Actually, there are some Jews who agree that the State of Israel must cease to exist.

Mike.

Quit muddying the waters with FACTS, will you!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Speaking on Israeli army radio, Mr Ramon - a close confidant of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert - said "everyone understands that a victory for Hezbollah is a victory for world terror".

He said that in order to prevent casualties among Israeli soldiers battling Hezbollah militants in southern Lebanon, villages should be flattened by the Israeli air force before ground troops moved in.

He added that Israel had given the civilians of southern Lebanon ample time to quit the area and therefore anyone still remaining there could be considered a Hezbollah supporter.

"All those now in south Lebanon are terrorists who are related in some way to Hezbollah," Mr Ramon said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5219360.stm

No comments.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Two points, firstly I wonder if like his friend Mr Olmert Mr Ramon has never served as a soldier and therefore talking tugh comes easy when you have not idea of what you're saying. Secondly,

Thats not really a suprise since its exactly what the US did with Fallujah.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Had you made this sarcastic remark in person I would have choked you out.

Well, you would have tried anyways....

Why, statements like that define terrorist behaviour in my book. It calls for blanket bombing without any regard for target or possible collateral damage.

I see no difference between that thought process and the thought process that legitimizes an attack on the twin towers cause all Americans are bad.

But of course Hezbollah are the terrorsists.....

:|[:/]B|

Had you made this sarcastic remark in person I would have choked you out.

Wait a bit and read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

"[13] The United States and Israel consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization, claiming that the organization initiates attacks against civilians and ideologically supports such attacks by other similar organizations. Israeli intelligence believes that Hezbollah has helped train and equip Palestinian terrorist organizations in the West Bank and Gaza."

OkOk, Wikipedia is a somewhat questionable source but, ...... nevertheless!

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>Had you made this sarcastic remark in person I would have choked you out.

No threats. Your one warning.

perhaps he was speaking of passing gas

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>Had you made this sarcastic remark in person I would have choked you out.

No threats. Your one warning.

perhaps he was speaking of passing gas

Hee hee:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Wait a bit and read:

"[13] The United States and Israel consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization..."

But what about the UCRW? Where do they stand on Hezb'Allah?

Taking a wider view... America appears to be further promoting world peace, by coalescing the world into "The US" & "The United Countries of the Rest of the World".:S

The "UCRW" even has it's own flag... Stars & Stripes just like America's, only on fire!:ph34r:

& Just to cover counter-argument #1:

"Das "Vereinigte Länder des Restes der Welt" hat es sogar soll Markierungsfahne besitzen... Selben wie Amerika, aber auf Feuer!"

Mike.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Wait a bit and read:

"[13] The United States and Israel consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization..."

But what about the UCRW? Where do they stand on Hezb'Allah?

Taking a wider view... America appears to be further promoting world peace, by coalescing the world into "The US" & "The United Countries of the Rest of the World".:S

The "UCRW" even has it's own flag... Stars & Stripes just like America's, only on fire!:ph34r:

& Just to cover counter-argument #1:

"Das "Vereinigte Länder des Restes der Welt" hat es sogar soll Markierungsfahne besitzen... Selben wie Amerika, aber auf Feuer!"

Mike.

Well, dear. You really are trying to push me into a corner....

Can't talk for UCRW, not even for Germany :$ - even I follow up the news and know where we stand, actually. My personal feelings of that entire affair are mixed, though.

AND DAMNED: Stop talking in German here! That makes me laugh and I lose consciousness while trying to translate your lousy German!

:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

AND DAMNED: Stop talking in German here! That makes me laugh and I lose consciousness while trying to translate your lousy German!

Didn't sound too good from babelfish.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

"united countries of the remainder of the world" it has even is marking sign to possess... Same one as America, but on fires!

We are all engines of karma

:D:D

OOoohh...:o

Did a French Waiter teach you how to say that!!?

Tat einen französischen Kellner beibringen Ihnen zu das sagen!!?

Mike.:P

The difference is the Israelis are doing it.

Most of the Arabs you see saying shit like that are the equivalent of Pat Robertson. Does he speak for all Christians and Americans?
I don't think so.
There is crazy nutso fucks everywhere, However in Israelis case they have a whole country and nuclear weapons and the US government supports them.

Dude, you're killing me. I understand your perspective, but I don't understand how you reached it.

TRUE or FALSE: Following WWII, Britain withdrew from its mandate of Palestine and the UN drew lines partitioning the area into Jewish and Arab states.

TRUE or FALSE: The Arabs rejected the UN arrangement and attacked Israel.

TRUE or FALSE: Israel defeated the Arabs.

TRUE or FALSE: Israel repelled and defeated attacks from Jordan and Syria in 1967, following an Israeli attack on Egypt to reopen shipping lanes in the Straits of Tiran (The Six Day War).

TRUE or FALSE: Israel repelled and defeated the armies of Egypt and Syria again in 1973 (the Yom Kippur [Ramadan] War).

TRUE or FALSE: Israel pushed the PLO (operating a "state-within-a-state") out of S. Lebanon in 1978.

TRUE or FALSE: Iraq (an aid provider to Syria during previous attacks) attacks Israel directly in 1991.

TRUE or FALSE: After a withdrawl from S. Lebanon in 2000, Hizballah arms itself and in 2006 invades Israel, and kidnaps 2 soldiers.

Now, these are the broad stroke events through the course history over the past 60 years. Do you need an answer key?

These events are generally undisputed. In light of that, I don't understand how someone may equate that to genocide.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Hi Max

Every event you mentioned could be analyzed and discussed till the end of time because each event is attached to other events and it is a never-ending chain.

I don't understand how someone may equate that to genocide.

genocide: The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

There is reports of Civilians being killed as they are trying to leave south Lebanon, and you have the Israelis saying anything in south Lebanon must be flattened.

Do you think that qualifies as the extermination of a nation?

Israel is not targeting only military targets here; they want the country destroyed.

All I need to get to that conclusion is look at Israelis actions.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain