outrager

Value of life: US/Israel vs. terrorists

You are the biggest tool in history

Hawkins, I doubt he has a tool, you know? Perhaps that's what his issue is...

so thats why i just got a message from you saying:

"FUck you jew!"

Wow. Such hatred. Ori, there's this cool feature on your "edit profile" page; it will block any further pm vomitus from this guy. Just put his name on the list, and voila, he can't spew his hatred and insecurity your direction. Easy enough.

Ignore drips like this. They're nothing more than the dreks of society, uneducated and paltry excuses for humanity. While he has the freedom of speech, hate speech is not appropriate and should not be tolerated. I suspect this thread is dead at this point - locked, deleted, or at the very least cleaned up. But there will be some who remember "fuck you, Jew..."...

Hope you're well, Ori. It's tough going over there for everyone, so keep your head down and your wits about you...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Bill, I gotta say, you might've missed it this time..."fuck you, Jew" is far more than the tool comment...

Unless you've banned spanky1 and are simply warning Hawkins, and just didn't tell us, which is possible.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Bill, I gotta say, you might've missed it this time..."fuck you, Jew" is far more than the tool comment...

and thats after he's editted most of his original posts... (not that they were editted to anything less offensive)

Unless you've banned spanky1

you mean Slink2
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

While I'm all for healty even heated debate, this thread strikes me as a hate filled waste of bandwidth, I'm suprised it hasn't been locked.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Personally I believe the situation in the Middle East is out of control with no sign that it will get any better any time soon. Was Israel right to attack? Well they've got every right to defend themselves from Hamas and Hezbollah. But they seem to be going overboard. Since when was the destruction of Beruit (and other Lebanese towns and cities) going to stop Hamas from attacking Israel? Didn't Israel learn anything from Iraq. Their military action is only going to create more terrorists. Then on the other side of the coin, Hamas and Hezbollah have asked for everything they are getting, it's just unfortunate that innocent Lebanese are dying along with these terrorists. And why? Because of religion? Religion is one of the most fucked up things in the world today. When will Muslims, Jews and Christians stop killing each other? Answer ... only when they've succeeded in killing off the entire world's population humans and the animal kingdom. Soon the only thing left on this planet will be the insects. Man's obsession with religion will be our downfall. >:(

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Personally I believe the situation in the Middle East is out of control with no sign that it will get any better any time soon. Was Israel right to attack? Well they've got every right to defend themselves from Hamas and Hezbolat (sp?). But they seem to be going overboard. Since when was the destruction of Beruit (and other Lebanese towns and cities) going to stop Hamas from attacking Israel? Didn't Israel learn anything from Iraq. Their military action is only going to create more terrorists. Then on the other side of the coin, Hamas and Hezbolat have asked for everything they are getting, it's just unfortunate that innocent Lebanese are dying along with these terrorists. And why? Because of religion? Religion is one of the most fucked up things in the world today. When will Muslims, Jews and Christians stop killing each other? Answer ... only when they've succeeded in killing off the entire world's population humans and the animal kingdom. Soon the only thing left on this planet will be the insets. Man's obsession with religion will be our downfall. >:(

Israel has as much right to invade Lebanon as we had to invade Afghanistan in response to terrorist attacks, and Britain had to invade the Republic of Ireland in response to the IRA(...oh).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You forgetting one big issue. We did not steal the Afghanis land we did not kill their children daily and say; "oops it is collateral damage". We also don’t treat Afghanistan like shit for the past 60 years and wonder why they want to kill us. So please don’t try to make what the United States did look like what the Israelis are doing and have done for years. Please do not disrespect the US by comparing it to Israeli.

As much as I do not like the current administration in the US we are talking apples and oranges here.

The Israeli government deserves every thing they get. They are one of the most racisist and cruel government on the planet.

They want the ability to arrest any one for any reason at any time, and when they kill innocent Palestinians they just want to be forgiven and for it to be considered a mistake, but if a few of there solders get kidnapped they start a war and have no issue killing inocent people.

It is clear as day that they ONLY value Israeli life and consider all other life 2nd class at best.

Sorry but no matter how you look at it The Israeli government gets no respect from me when it comes to Humane rights and a moral ground.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The Israeli government deserves every thing they get. They are one of the most racisist and cruel government on the planet

Interesting take on "racism"

We have been over this ground before Darius...your hatred for others is showing thru..... so you would support your kindred in helping to wipe Israel off the map by any means possible?

Remember... ALL of the Islamic countries... as well as many western ones.. have gone out of their way for the last few centuries in killing Jews..they expelled many Jews from their homes in your countries.... killed many others..... and when Israel was created TRIED to wipe it off the face of the earth..they lost over and over... not too smart if you think about it... they are now reaping a LITTLE of what they have sowed...

It is clear as day that they ONLY value Israeli life and consider all other life 2nd class at best

first of all, stop telling me what I value and how much.
any nation, and I mean ANY nation will take care of its own citizens first.
Israel was attacked. it has a right to respond and to demand that the lebanese government take care of whats going on in its teritory.

Sorry but no matter how you look at it The Israeli government gets no respect from me when it comes to Humane rights and a moral ground.

knowing what you DO respect, I can live without your respect
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

You know I think you put it best. They don’t value anyone life but there own and wonder why people are willing to kill themselves just to kill a few of the Israelis.

This morning I heard yet another raciest propagandist report. It said that Hazbolah has killed about a dozen Israeli citizens half were civilian, off course it forgot to mention how many civilians Israelis have killed so far. How much you want to bet there ahead on the civilian killing by far?

It’s good to know that when it comes to killing inocent civilians (which every one believes is cruel and a barbaric act) Israel is way ahead.

It’s good to know that when it comes to killing inocent civilians (which every one believes is cruel and a barbaric act) Israel is way ahead.

yes, I'm sure it's very comforting to you.:S

I for one am getting really sick of listening to the arguments about how one side is slightly more/less of a pig-headed violent asshole than the other side.

:|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

first of all, stop telling me what I value and how much.

First I didn’t know you were the face of Israeli and it's government if you are then:

You really don’t need to say anything bro.
When you see hundreds of civilians killed as an acceptable loss for the release of a few solders that says it all.

When you think your government is right for starting a war and destroying a nation it is obvious what you value.