outrager

Value of life: US/Israel vs. terrorists

Your figures are wrong! http://www.ynetnews.com/...40,L-3260989,00.html And yes, if you knew more about how "your" country is run it IS A CONSPIRACY!

you either can't read and can't understand what you're reading (which goes well with your other racist declarations...

from your link:

The House of Representatives has approved the allocation of USD 21.3 billion in foreign assistance during 2007, including USD 2.46 billion to Israel

and:

The House dismissed a proposal to cut American aid to Egypt by USD 100 million following the arrest of opposition leaders in the country, and eventually approved USD 1.7 billion in economic aid.

that's pretty much what i've said...
its funny that Israel and Egypt are getting pretty much the same but still you claim that its the Jews who control the world.

at least be original, the "jewish plot to take over the world" is as old as antisemitism itself
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Crying you inhuman shit!

dude calm down.... Its not my fault you saw a piece of propaganda. As fun as it would be to mow down a father and his son that were just standing in the middle of the street crying, I just dont buy that israeli soldiers would do it.

Acutally my responder is a Jewish supremacist!

so thats why i just got a message from you saying:

"FUck you jew!"

at least have the balls to show you views in public and not in private messages.
you dont deserve any response...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Dont you have some Skoal to chew or something?

lmao @ a successful thread hijacking...

btw it doesnt matter anyway... You are all arguing foreign policy and the value of life with other skydivers... Although an interesting and entertaining bunch, nothing profound or life changing will come of it.

Arguing foreign policy with skydivers is kind of like the special olympics.... You might win, but you are still retarded.