keithbar

J4k

Your local rigger MIGHT be able to squeeze in a Raven 218, but all his/her profanity will hurt your delicate ears!

OTOH if you value your local rigger, you will buy a low pack volume reserve like a PD Optimum 218 or an LPV Smart 220.

tred

i had an old raven 218, but i think they pack smaller

I've got one with a Raven 2 in it. One with Spectra lines. It fit with no problem at all. But if it's for you to jump, the Raven is no good. You are too heavy for it. You'd be better off with a PD193R, or a 218 Optimum. 190 9cell ZP mains fit as well.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

tred

I don't have it any more, but out of curiosity can you explain?

Sorry, explain what part? If you mean about being too heavy I was not speaking of you. I meant Keith is too heavy. Ravens should not be loaded much beyond their rating. A Raven II is rated for about 220 lbs. (I don't remember exactly) .
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.