idrankwhat

You can't search US! That's unConstitutional!!

Fucking morons don't know a hammer drill from a gunshot. Think they're a little(well deserved)paranoid lately?

Eh, I think I'd give them a pass on this one. The sounds are not all that dissimilar, especially to an untrained ear; and the complex of Congressional office buildings are not a place where that sound is heard very often. Small harm; minor foul. Better safe than sorry.

Eh, I think I'd give them a pass on this one. The sounds are not all that dissimilar, especially to an untrained ear; and the complex of Congressional office buildings are not a place where that sound is heard very often. Small harm; minor foul. Better safe than sorry.

where the fuck do you shoot? and what do you shoot that sounds like that?

Hey, calm down, you've missed my point. The part that should have been highlighted was "to an untrained ear". There are plenty of untrained ears out there, and there's plenty of skittishness about security around downtown DC. Put the 2 together, and this sort of thing sometimes happens.
Peace, brother.

OK np see what happens when write vs. speak?

NPB|

hey you should hear the response I got from the local police once when I called in shots fired in exchange.

I was able to tell them two calibers were being used, they told me that I did not know that was gunfire as I am not a police officer.:S

Too bad for the guy who bled to death after NOT BEING SHOT.:S[sarcasm]

I guess like always someone in politics or government always thinks that NOBODY could possibly know anything more than they do.

PS someone left shell casings unrelated to this incident at the shooters feet huh?[sarcasm]

Today's news has a report of gunfire in the Congressional office building parking garage.

It was a gun-o-phobe taking two to the chest. :|

No, it was just a couple of elevator repairmen at work.
Their thoughts on gun rights are unknown and irrelevant.

>It looks like they only get pissed when people illegally search THEM.

Yep. Next thing you know, police be hassling them about drunk driving and taking money for their votes! It's horrific what sort of abuse those poor congresspeople have to endure.

quoted for truth. these guys must be bat shit crazy to think we are going to swallow this load of shit. unconstitutional my ass.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Personally I LOVE this precedent.. it will make it easier to search and sieze LOTS of evidence by all the Culture of Corruption participants in the K Street Scandals.... a HELL Of a lot of them...

I do not care who the hell they are.... R or D....if they are crooks.. they need to spend some time reflecting on their actions with Bubba in the place they really belong.

Edited to add ..........dots.. just for you... yeah you.... you know who are ... are you twitching there yet???

Maybe they should have voted themselves criminal immunity instead of their huge pay raises

Interestingly, they do have criminal immunity for anything that happens in conjunction with lawmaking, and basically everything that happens within the walls of Congress. See the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution. Obviously this doesn't apply in this case (the criminal activity didn't happen within Congress or in conjunction with lawmaking, but they do have some kind of criminal immunity).

Lawrence Jarvik online has some interesting info about it in relation to this case. Just Google it.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Do you honestly believe that just because no one can prove Pelosi and Hastert aren't having wild monkey sex with rabid horses that it isn't really happening? Now who's being naive. These congressmembers have odd and confusing hobbies

Thanks a LOT! Now every time I hear Hastert's name I'm going to get this mental image of his "ohh face"!
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

That's fricking retarded. Yeah, take the issue of the Judicial Branch of government searching the Legislative Branch of government to the Judicial branch for final decision.

Anyway, they've got Jackson on camera. It seems to me he's toast, but we'll see what the charges and trial, if any, bring.

FWIW - the DoJ is part of the Executive brach

Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true