Pol

Reserve packing cycle per country

Mostly 1 year maximum in Switzerland, unless the manufacturer gives a shorter limit, most restrictive limit applies.
We can also give a shorter limit in case some other stuff falls inside the 1 year deadline (like an AAD revision)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Pol

Hello,
could it be possible to find the reserve packing cycle by country somewhere ?
Thank you.

Pol

There probably is no such list. If there was, it would quickly become inaccurate as different countries change the rules. Or the person keeping the list made errors. Since everyone else is ignoring your question and telling you the cycle in their county instead of answering you, I may as well add "180 days in Canada".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

........ I may as well add "180 days in Canada".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In practice, this becomes an annual inspection, since most Canadian DZs are only open 5 to 7 months out of the year.

From a rigger's perspective, this becomes the "mad rush the week before the Kamloops May Meet," or the " mad week before the Christmas Boogie" or the "mad week before the Reno Air Races."
Last week, I rushed to prepare 5 tandem rigs for a local DZ. This past week I rush repacked enough sport reserves in time to the Kamloops May Meet. Today I am rushing to complete harness repairs on the local DZ's last tandem and then there is the line kit that only arrived on Friday ......