Zipp0

Do you believe Bush?

Do you believe Bush anymore, or have you lost faith in his word, seeing as many of his promises see to have been false.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

gotta love the all or nothin' polls around here.

Well, either you believe him, or you don't, right? Or is it OK if he lies to us some of the time?

31% and falling.......

When he falls below Nixon, it will be hilarious and very sad for the country.

Zipp0

Well, either you believe him, or you don't, right? Or is it OK if he lies to us some of the time?

31% and falling.......

When he falls below Nixon, it will be hilarious and very sad for the country.

Zipp0

So you don't believe you would get similar results if you asked if people believe any politician, all of the time?

-

So you don't believe you would get similar results if you asked if people believe any politician, all of the time?

-

It's not exactly a scientific poll. It's just asking, in general, if you believe what Bush says.

I mean, the people historically believed at least one politician. How else did "Honest Abe" get that nickname?

And up until recently I thought Bush was an honest man. Now I truly believe he is a lying sack of shit.

Zipp0

GWB = Politician = lies when it suits him, truth when it suits him, mostly non-responses and rhetoric

just like all of them - both sides of the aisle

though the poll is all or nothing, maybe you should pick a single topic and ask the question, rather than just in general

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'm having trouble believing you took the time to post such a stupid poll.

Moving on to a subject more worthy of my time, currently lacking good subject material in SC, however BIll Billvon posted a great subject not so long ago.

Zippy you can do better.

Zippy you can do better.

Apparently, somewhere around 25% think it is a stupid poll.

I don't think it is a stupid poll. Do you believe Bush when he opens his mouth or not?

It's that simple.

Most people think he is, in general, a lying sack of shit.

So, there is hope for our country after all.

Zipp0

though the poll is all or nothing, maybe you should pick a single topic and ask the question, rather than just in general

I agree, but I voted in the poll anyway.
I've got an idea for a new question!
"What has Rumsfeld gotten right"?

This shouldn't take long.

Moving on to a subject more worthy of my time, currently lacking good subject material in SC, however BIll Billvon posted a great subject not so long ago.

Zippy you can do better.

I can't believe you wasted the time to remind the author that he wasted time posting this poll. :o

What's wrong? You don't believe in "Up or Down votes"? You want a soft wishy-washy middle-ground?

Rush Limbaugh teaches that "moderates" are just cowards who have no principles.

That's not you, is it?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

What's wrong? You don't believe in "Up or Down votes"? You want a soft wishy-washy middle-ground?

Rush Limbaugh teaches that "moderates" are just cowards who have no principles.

That's not you, is it?

Sounds to me like a he's "seminar poster". He is just pretending to be a conservative, but is actually a dirty, rotten tax and spend liberal.

Zipp0

Why would anyone believe Bush?

He made a speech condemning torture, while condoning torture of terrorism suspects, and then he essentially exempted himself from the provisions of McCain anti-torture act.

He claimed the US does not wiretap without a warrant, all the while knowing he had issued orders to the NSA to wiretap without warrants.

He promised a small deficit, while enacting policies to run up the largest debt in the history of the world.

He gave bogus data to Congress on the cost of the Medicare drug program, threatening to fire anyone that provided the correct numbers.

He runs the most secretive administration in history, so God knows what else is going on that hasn't yet leaked out.

> I can't believe you wasted the time to remind the author that he wasted time posting this poll.

Point well taken, it was not worth the time...hell what am I doing back on this tread, wasting more time I guess.

To be clear, I don't think this thread is a waste.;)

Why would anyone believe Bush?

He made a speech condemning torture, while condoning torture of terrorism suspects, and then he essentially exempted himself from the provisions of McCain anti-torture act.

He claimed the US does not wiretap without a warrant, all the while knowing he had issued orders to the NSA to wiretap without warrants.

He promised a small deficit, while enacting policies to run up the largest debt in the history of the world.

He gave bogus data to Congress on the cost of the Medicare drug program, threatening to fire anyone that provided the correct numbers.

He runs the most secretive administration in history, so God knows what else is going on that hasn't yet leaked out.

No, God is even out of the loop here, God has no idea what Bush is doing.

No, God is even out of the loop here, God has no idea what Bush is doing.

you mean his prayers are the same kind of incomprehensible
gibberish that we mortals have to listen to?

T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true