bobjoy9

WOMEN ONLY???? WHAT THE??? If men tried this, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

to wm999
Do you really not care if we mere males do a men only record. "Wow": you are one of a kind.

What kind of women do you hand around with, none of the ones I know would give a damn if there was a men's only record or not. Most the time women only jumps are for bonding and nothing more. It's hard to explain but the lack of testosterone on women only jumps creates a very different atmosphere and vibe and one that a lot of women enjoy. While we still love jumping with the boys, sometimes we just like the girl on girl action. :ph34r:
Fly it like you stole it!

No, the fact that you care is lame. I don't care WHAT kind of special skydive, forum, party, group, club, etc. it is. People just want to belong to something.

Hang on, don't you belong to a skydiving club? don't you belong to the human race?
I am peeved by the fact that if men did a men only skydive we wouldn't hear the end of it . Honestly we wouldn't.And I am the one who has to except the fact and by writing this talking about it , hey it's helping. And if you think different you are lying and just keep living in the clouds, it's better there, the world is however you want it to be.
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"
There's a little bit of EveL Knievel in all of us.

to wm999
Do you really not care if we mere males do a men only record. "Wow": you are one of a kind.

What kind of women do you hand around with, none of the ones I know would give a damn if there was a men's only record or not. Most the time women only jumps are for bonding and nothing more. It's hard to explain but the lack of testosterone on women only jumps creates a very different atmosphere and vibe and one that a lot of women enjoy. While we still love jumping with the boys, sometimes we just like the girl on girl action. :ph34r:

I have to admit I am fond of watching the gurl on gurl action myself!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Why do they have to do these,,, "All women only jumps"?

Because it's fun to jump with other women. Do we really need a reason other than that? :S

Hehe...have you ever noticed how different it is under canopy with just women in the air. Brian Germain made the comment that with guys it's like "get out of my way you are ruining my swoop" and with women it's like "excuse me, pardon me, no you first"

LOL:D
Fly it like you stole it!

Because it's fun to jump with other women. Do we really need a reason other than that? :S

The bytch has spoken. I have nothing to add. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I smell troll. :D

And Turtle, quit fuckin' with me. :D

But Kelly! Oh - ok.:D

So - Blonde sits down in first class but only has a ticket for coach - she's asked to move - she says "I blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm going to NYC! I'm not MOVING!"

So the flight attendant goes up to the pilot and asks for help - he walks back to her and she immediately says, "I blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm going to NYC! I'm not MOVING!"

The pilot wispers to the flight attendant that he has a blonde wife and can handle this without further issue.

He leans over and whispers in the blonde's ear and she exclaims, Well why didn't you say so?" and took her shit and went to the back of the plane.

He looked at the flight attendant and said that all he had to do was explain that he was the captain and that First Class wasn't going to New York City, only coach was.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Something . . . anything. It's everyone's individual choice how they would like to define themselves.

So I want to belong to an anything?

If you ever get around to starting a post whore union,you'll belong to that:o:o:D:D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Something . . . anything. It's everyone's individual choice how they would like to define themselves.

So I want to belong to an anything?

If you ever get around to starting a post whore union,you'll belong to that:o:o:D:D:D

But isn't that a something?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Well can't you at least put his nuts in a sling and roast them over hot coals grind them up and feed his pressious balls to the dogs?

Walt

Well can't you at least put his nuts in a sling and roast them over hot coals grind them up and feed his pressious balls to the dogs?

Walt

Why bother with all that - just slam the rat trap shut on them . . .

Not my style. I'm much more subversive.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

... pressious ...

You made fun of his spelling! You made fun of his spelling!

Where's speedturtle? Help us turtle. Come point of that waltappel made fun of someone's spelling. HELP HELP HELP US!

Where did he "Make fun"

Not my style. I'm much more subversive.

Ah - like the hablano pepper spray in the old jock strap kinda subversive huh?:oB|

I don’t think he is saying it’s wrong. I think what he means is if you go to the DZ and there is a huge RW record being attempted and when you go to sign up they say “ hey wait no woman allowed” it won’t be long until you see it on the 6 o’clock news. He is right. We live in a hypocritical world.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Oh, phooey. Quit getting your panties in a twist, eh? If you wanna go on an all girls skydive, we can arrange it. You'll just have to wear a little makeup, a wig, stuff a bra... you'll look just precious! But please, spare us all the whining!! :D

I don’t think he is saying it’s wrong. I think what he means is if you go to the DZ and there is a huge RW record being attempted and when you go to sign up they say “ hey wait no woman allowed” it won’t be long until you see it on the 6 o’clock news. He is right. We live in a hypocritical world.

Skydiving world records. You know the funny thing about them is the only people who really care about skydiving world records are skydivers.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Oh, phooey. Quit getting your panties in a twist, eh? If you wanna go on an all girls skydive, we can arrange it. You'll just have to wear a little makeup, a wig, stuff a bra... you'll look just precious! But please, spare us all the whining!! :D

I don't think that is the point he was trying to make.