bobjoy9

WOMEN ONLY???? WHAT THE??? If men tried this, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

This has been on my nerves for ages.
Women only skydives
Women only Forums

:S Crazyy or what.

If men tried this we would never hear the end of it.
Women would have our nuts in a sling and roast them over hot coals grind them up and feed our pressious balls to the dogs, then complain about how unfair we are or how prejudice men are and how men are right wing fascists with no morals or sensativity.

So what is it , are women not as equal as men and feel they have something to prove?
Why do they have to do these,,, "All women only jumps"? Is it because they are girls and need attention? No hang on,, they are just as good as men and deserve to be treated equal as men so they keep saying.
Do you see any "men only largest skydive attempts"?
Why would we even consider it?
It might have happened before by chance as there was no females around at the time or didn't have the experience, but if that is/was the case we sure as heck didn't sate "men only"

Give me a break , women only skydives, woman only forums, what next woman only wars, or women only polatics,,,, hang on,,, that wouldn't be a bad idea, now I think of it , cause we men can't get it right in politics, yeah then we can blame them. vote 1 women.

I would like to end this by saying that I like women, I came from one, I made one and I married one and I like sleeping with one.
I just feel that what I said needs to be brought out and acknowlaged as absurd and ludicrus. Get off ya high horse and just be a skydiver...
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"
There's a little bit of EveL Knievel in all of us.

It's not that we wouldn't hear the end of it. It's that the women would get a court order to stop it from happening.

IE - Boy Scouts - Agusta etc.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't think most women would really care if there were "men only" records. I personally think all-women records are kind of silly in the same way that I think that POPS records are kind of silly or gay-ways, or any other kind of exclusive "record" kind of jump. I have nothing against them, I just don't see the point.

That being said, people can jump with whoever they want and if they choose to jump with people of a common gender, hair color, shoe size, skin color, religion, or whatever, that's their choice.

Walt

I don't think most women would really care if there were "men only" records

(Wendy checks blouse) I'm a woman, and nope, I sure don't care if there's a "guys only" record.

It is, in fact, just for fun. I've done POPS-ways too. I'm not good enough for world team, but it's fun to have a variety of reasons to get together with folks who are better than I am to jump and learn.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It's not that we wouldn't hear the end of it. It's that the women would get a court order to stop it from happening.

LOL
That my friend is women's nature, well not all of them. that would be generalizing if I said that , so a huge majority would seek a court order to stop a men only skydive,.
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"

Women can do these 5 things also and you can't.

1. give milk without eating grass.

2. bleed for 7 days without dying.

3. bury a bone deeper than a dog.

4. Have women only skydives.

5. Have Women only Forums.

Get over it!:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

LOL
That my friend is women's nature, well not all of them. that would be generalizing if I said that , so a huge majority would seek a court order to stop a men only skydive,.

Damn, what kind of militant women do you hang out with?!!!!

Walt

so a huge majority would seek a court order to stop a men only skydive,.

Is it mere coincidence that someone with such hyperbolic and unjustified speculation also uses commas to construct his ellipses?

No, I'm thinking that he didn't want the comma to feel excluded by using periods exclusively for the ellipsis.

Walt

Get over it you say, A big statement , ohh, that showed me, I,m really thinking that maybee I have started something that I just can't get over , boo ho, Next you say something very whitty like "build a bridge"
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"

so a huge majority would seek a court order to stop a men only skydive,.

Is it mere coincidence that someone with such hyperbolic and unjustified speculation also uses commas to construct his ellipses?

Wow, someone missed the irony - oh - sorry - I misspoke . . . What I meant to say was someone missed the irony AGAIN!.:D

And if you can't find argument with what is said, please, feel free to attack the grammar I use along with the spelling, but, by all means, PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - take time out of your day to criticise my punctuational typos. You are so much beter than me.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Get over it you say, A big statement , ohh, that showed me, I,m really thinking that maybee I have started something that I just can't get over , boo ho, Next you say something very whitty like "build a bridge"

Oh take a flying leap off a - no - wait - you'd probably like that.:ph34r::ph34r:

I wouldn't care either.

And I think the fact that you care about an all-women's skydive is lame. :P:D

The mere fact that you contradicted your self in Two scentances is lame my sweety.
First you say you didn't care then it's lame???
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"

take time out of your day to criticise my punctuational typos. You are so much beter than me.:ph34r:

Perhaps you should spend less time in your day whining about my posts and more time ignoring them (or reading them if you prefer.)

One who actually read what I wrote would see there were three observations in that one compact sentence.

* Only one of which addressed the OP's literacy.
* And none addressed yours.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Oh take a flying leap off a - no - wait - you'd probably like that.:ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks for the humour, I really needed that laugh it's gonna start my day off just fine.
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"

No, the fact that you care is lame. I don't care WHAT kind of special skydive, forum, party, group, club, etc. it is. People just want to belong to something.

We do?:o

What do we want to belong to?

If men tried this we would never hear the end of it.
Women would have our nuts in a sling and roast them over hot coals grind them up and feed our pressious balls to the dogs, then complain about how unfair we are or how prejudice men are and how men are right wing fascists with no morals or sensativity.

:D:D:D
Only 21 posts and you are getting all of that and more. It's not surprising that some of it is coming from guys, too...
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Something . . . anything. It's everyone's individual choice how they would like to define themselves.

So I want to belong to an anything?