metalslug

"Priceless" ...

:DThat's funny... he got what he deserved.

But.. the use of the word terrorist is BS and grossly overused these days... setting fire to a flag does not a terrorist make.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

But.. the use of the word terrorist is BS and grossly overused these days... setting fire to a flag does not a terrorist make.

What are you talking about? "Terrorist" means any medium brown person who scorns the US government.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

MMMMMMMMMM!!!!Flame roasted musilum:P

Have it your way! :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

What are you talking about? "Terrorist" means any medium brown person who scorns the US government.

Oh, you mean like Timothy McVey? Duh..

-

Oh, you mean like Timothy McVey? Duh..

-

No he meant Ted Kaczynski, no wait... Terry Nichols yeah that's it

Nope, it's completely in someone's right to complain about their unfair and incorrect stereotypes about people of a certain group.

Even if that stereotype is about how badly other people stereotype. Did that come out right?

The irony of the prejudgement remains lost on the self-proclaimed enlightened elite though.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

:o *GULP* :$
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh thats because every person with any power in this country is a pasty ass white dude with blue eyes and blonde hair right?