NelKel

Do I have the right to check green cards

>Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street
>and demand to see his green card?

Here's a little test. Let's say you see the four people below on a local street near your local DZ, say during a record attempt. Which one are you going to demand a green card from?

The tricky part is that there are 2 women that look like number 1... B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

jftc4, definitely. If that chick isn't European, then, well, then I'm wrong. But I'd ask her. Hell I'd ask 'em all. That 2nd chick looks a little Australian...

:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street and demand to see his green card?

Yes! In fact, I suggest you do this right now in Santa Ana. Just go into the crowd and yell "Immigration! I want to see your green card!" Then get back to me on how that went.

[sigh]
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Let's say you see the four people below on a local street near your local DZ, say during a record attempt. Which one are you going to demand a green card from?

You can try, but none of them are giving out their phone numbers unless you're real nice.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yes! In fact, I suggest you do this right now in Santa Ana. Just go into the crowd and yell "Immigration! I want to see your green card!" Then get back to me on how that went.

[sigh]

Do that at a some construction sites, and it looks like bugs when you turn on a light...

Having said that, it is not appropriate for joe schmoe to ask anyone for identification without having a specific reason... you can, but they do not have to respond.

Can I a normal American citizen approach a Mexican on the street and demand to see his green card?

Could some one post a picture of one. I have never seen one before.

What rights do I have over illegals?

So what exactly are you going to do after you've demanded identification?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I thought this thread was going to be about posting pictures of really gorgeous top level female skydivers.

This "green card" tangent is really a let down.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I thought this thread was going to be about posting pictures of really gorgeous top level female skydivers.

Oh, I'm sorry... let me fix that. Better?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh, I'm sorry... let me fix that. Better?

THAT'S what I'm talking about. That is one beautiful picture. Flowers are on the way to your house.

Yeah, uh, about that, maybe you shouldn't. I hear they might be delivered by illegals. [:/]

Gotcha - Chocolates are being put in an envelop and sent via the USPS. Hope it's not too warm yet in your mailbox.

Yeah, uh, about that, maybe you shouldn't. I hear they might be delivered by illegals. [:/]

Gotcha - Chocolates are being put in an envelop and sent via the USPS. Hope it's not too warm yet in your mailbox.

Should be fine. My neighbor picks up my mail while I'm gone. I'm sure he'll take good care of it.

At least he's legal. At least I think he is. He was born in Sweden or Norway or something... one of those places with blindingly white people.

At least he's legal. At least I think he is. He was born in Sweden or Norway or something... one of those places with blindingly white people.

If he's white then he's sure to be legal. I mean, come on! A white person doing something illegal? No way.

Or on the off chance he's white AND illegal, we can at least be sure he's not doing any of those other bad things like sending money back to Sweden. No white person would ever send money to Sweden, right?

None of that really matters so long as he sings patriotic songs in English ONLY. And that's safe because white people never sing in Swedish.

Äsch , säga kanna du se , vid den gryning tidigt ljus , Vad så stolt vi hälsa på den skymning sist glimt? Vilkens bred rand och klar stjärna , igenom den farlig slagsmål , O'er den ramparts vi uren , var så tapper ström? Och den raketen röd bländande ljus , den bomb sprängningen i luft , Gav bevis igenom natten så pass vår flagga var stilla där. O säga , gör så pass stjärna spangled baner ändå våg O'er jorden om fri och hemmet om trotsa? På det strand dimly sett igenom den dimma om djup , Var den foe's högdragen värd i fruktan tystnad vila , Vad er den där vilken brisen o'er den torn brant , For resten fitfully blåsa , nu hemlighåll , nu avslöjar? Nu den fångar den glimt om morgon första ljustrålle , I sin helhet ära reflekterat nu skiner på det ström : 'Tis den stjärna spangled baner! O lång Maj den våg O'er jorden om fri och hemmet om trotsa. Och var er så pass band vem så vauntingly svor Så pass den havoc av krig och den strid förvirring EN hem och en land skulle lov oss ingen mer? Deras blod har torka ute deras illaluktande footstep's förordnanden. Nej tillflykten kunde rädda den hireling och slav Från skräck av flykt , eller den dunkel om grav : Och den stjärna spangled baner i triumfera doth våg O'er jorden om fri och hemmet om trotsa. äsch sålunda bli den någonsin , när fri skal stannande Emellan deras älskat hemmen och den war's ödslig! Välsigna med seger och fred , Maj den himmel - rädda landa Beröm makten så pass hath gjord och bevarat oss en nation. Då erövra vi måste , för vår orsak den er rättvis , Och den här bli vår motto : " i Gud är vår lita på " Och den stjärna spangled baner för alltid skal våg O'er jorden om fri och hemmet om trotsa!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

so, you just think mexicans are ilegal..maybe try every race out there fuck i was illegal for 10 years here..U can ask me to see my green card but i would of either laughed or give you a good kicking. Choce is yours

I would very much like to see your green card.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And that's safe because white people never sing in Swedish.

There was a chef on a show that sang... it was a long time ago... I remember!

"Bork, bork, bork, bork!"

Muppets B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Here's a little test. Let's say you see the four people below on a local street near your local DZ, say during a record attempt. Which one are you going to demand a green card from?<<

None of the above. I can not imange any of these women roofing, or cleaning a toilet. They are all wearing rigs so they must be here for international skydiving events. and that is OK.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

[sigh]

Jeez Paul, they'd see the smoke in Canada!

I used to live in Santa Ana, right on South Main street, near Costa Mesa. Ah...I'm missin' SoCal...B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!