sunnyape

Problems at Precision Aerodynamics?

Has anyone else been having issues dealing with Precision recently?
I'm currently very nervous about a Xaos that I sent to Precision Aerodynamics to have re-lined and a new slider installed. Precision received it more than a month ago, but I still don't have it back.
When I didn't hear anything from them for weeks, I sent an email asking how it was progressing.... most of the *@precision.net email addresses bounced. Instead, a generic "We'll do it next week" response came from someone called Lisa using someone else's Gmail account and then silence again. Since then, no responses to emails. I called yesterday and left a message, which hasn't been responded to either.
Given that I sent my canopy from the other side of the planet to them, I can't exactly drive over to their offices and give them a blast and take the canopy back to have a local rigger re-line it. Anyone here live near Dunlap, Texas and willing to drive past their office and see if they're still in business?

RiggerLee

Dunlap, Texas???

I thought they were in GA.

Lee

Well, I drove to Dunlap, Tx. to check in on them, but since I couldn't locate them I thought " what the heck? Georgia's not such a long hop, but couldn't find them there either!
While I'm on the road I may as well run up to Tennessee? Anybody want me to pick anything up for them while I'm there, sandwiches or anything? No trouble, really it isn't,
Regards B.