shropshire

Cherie Blair spends over £7 grand on hair..should we be pissed off or should she?

I think that its more likely that the Joker's makeup is finally beginning to wear off. Pretty soon we'll realise that Tony is just a giant animated robot secretly controlled by the Joker.

Either that or its the quote: "Seven grand! And you still look like shit woman! I'd change your surgeon if I were you!!"

:D:D:D

Gavin

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, its going to rust.

It's Labour Party money not Govt. money or taxes so I don't care... in fact I'm kinda glad they're pissing away their funds on that money-pit.

I'd expect Labour Party contributors to be rather pissed mind and want to know why in the hell they should be expected to stump up for the hair-do's of a woman who earns around double that of the PM...

I'd expect Labour Party contributors to be rather pissed

Even though it wasn't govt money that paid, it is still mis-appropriation of Labour Party funds no matter how you "dress it up".

I understand that whatever she looks like, then the media are going to comment.

She should have stumped up the money herself from her own earnings especially as she frequently states her independence as a career woman.

Considering the Cherie Gate property deal and various other nefarious situations (like freebie holidays), I guess no-one should be surprised.

As a side, what is it about the Labour Party and hair??? Remember Two Jags (later 2 Jabs) Prescott and how his wife had to take a car to drive her so many metres from the hotel to the conference - he said it was to protect her hair from the wind:S. My memory is hazy, but I think that is where the 2 Jags came from - he took one Jag and she the other??

Liz