2 2
rushmc

There IS a problem with global warming... it stopped in 1998

(edited)
10 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

(But don’t let that stop you)

Right, I'm rescinding my invitation. Your arguments will continue to be destroyed and I'll continue to show every reader here how pathetic and stupid your arguments are. It's nothing to wet the bed about, but don't let that stop you.

Edited by olofscience
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, olofscience said:

Right, I'm rescinding my invitation. Your arguments will continue to be destroyed and I'll continue to show every reader here how pathetic and stupid your arguments are.

Are you available for relationship counseling?

28 minutes ago, olofscience said:

No, if you're talking about global temperatures, then it's been the coldest since 2014. It's right there in the title of the NOAA article you were quoting!

I literally just said it was just about average.

And it was colder yet in 1998!

And why are you lying again, unless you don’t understand the meaning of “literally”, which entirely plausible given your lack of reading comprehension.

Allow me to help.  What you literally said was “Here in the UK, February 2021 was actually slightly warmer than average.”  

So much for you being fastidious and precise :rofl:

(edited)
5 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

So much for you being fastidious and precise :rofl:

Actually I am being precise. Do you know which part of the UK I'm in?

Also I did say February. Your Met quote said "winter" which covers part of December until the equinox in March. But February by itself was slightly above average.

What's that I hear - are those crickets?

Edited by olofscience

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Actually I am being precise. Do you know which part of the UK I'm in?

It hardly matters because you didn’t say “the part of the UK I’m in” you said “Here in the UK, February 2021 was actually slightly warmer than average.”  Why do you lie so much, when it is so easy to call you on it, or do you not understand what you are actually saying?

2 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

you said “Here in the UK, February 2021 was actually slightly warmer than average.”

And I was right. The Met said "near average" and I said "slightly warmer than average" and that's all you got?

Nice try though. I think it's been pretty clear to everyone who doesn't have a clue here.